Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
Booking.comUS$40
PricelineUS$39
Hotels.comUS$39
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2019

Lousy location, but not bad for a budget hotel. It practically surpassed my expectation. My room was cleaned, ac very cold, and bathroom not so bad. My sheets smelt like it just came out from the laundry. They have a simple restaurant and my room came with a free breakfast. Staffs are friendly and you get a free shuttle to the airport. First time I stayed at a cheap hotel satisfied!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

Fortunately, everything about the hotel was exceptional, and I don't give praise lightly. It was clean, stylish, roomy with excellent service in both bar where we had drink and restaurant where we had dinner. Food was beyond good and great value for money and service in both places attentive and efficient. Room itself was well equipped and comfortable. This Hotel never failed to match my expectations. Very responsive, kind, friendly, and accomodating ang lahat ng staff. Clean and cozy din ang lahat ng rooms nila. Highly recommended. Two thumbs up sa Hotel na 'to! I could go on but suffice it to say, I was very pleased with my stay, and although short and sweet this time, I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2019

We had booked 1 room for a night as this was a stop-over. After reading some of the other reviews about the bad location, black mold, and sub-par rooms we decided to book a different hotel for the night. I sent an email to reservations (which was provided on my confirmation email) weeks in advance. No response, sent a 2nd and a 3rd request to cancel the room and never got a response. Once home from my vacation I checked my card and was disappointed to see a charge from the hotel. Many people have mentioned the crappy response or no response from this company and sure enough we had the same experience. Disputed the charge with my card company!

Room tip: go to another hotel
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2019

The room where I stayed the longest which is Room 201 might be a good one since the split-type aircon has a remote compared to standard rooms which have basic window-type units. A mini refrigerator is located inside with cold drinks ready for consumption, but they're a separate bill/charge for it. There's also a vault which I haven't used though.

What I liked the most in this room is the strong WiFi connection and a power outlet inches away from the bed compared to standard rooms (again).

Room tip: Room 201 have many little cockroaches which is a Deluxe Room located at the left most part of the hotel.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2019

Just a basic hotel near to the airport. Free airport shuttle. Staff were very nice and accommodating. Hotel provides free shuttle to the mall and beach. Nice mall and beach was just behind the mall which was nice. McDonalds was about a 5 minutes walk from the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2019