Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$33
eDreams$48
Agoda.com$48
Travelocity$33
CheapTickets$33
Orbitz.com$33
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2016

This is a great value for the price.We enjoyed our stay there. The rooms are simple but very clean. the location is next to all facilities.Nice food and very friendly staff always helpfull. I recommend it!

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Sarahmreyes
Reviewed June 9, 2016

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and I have always been very impressed. On our 2nd stay we had not made a booking however they were very helpful and accommodating. One time, one of our children was sick on the bed on the morning we checked out. I explained this to the staff and they were most understanding of the situation. I would recommend this hotel. The breakfast is fantastic!

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

The place is far from terminal 3 but we disnt regret the stay....the room we got is at the back so its very quite. The staff are nice... The room is nice big room with all we need inside...its clean..and its not the expensive..
Also near to restorants..BF Homes ... Near to shopping mall (/sm bf and shopwise).accessible to get taxi..

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank ronnav2016
Reviewed September 25, 2014

I have stayed at the Grami twice now in the past 2 years. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, the food was good and it was a very good value. It is close to the airport and the staff was always helpful and friendly. I will stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank raymondhill24
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had to find a hotel close to my office and found one in Paranaque City the DG Grami Hotel. The price was very low so I did not expect much. I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in and made it to my room (just a standard room) it was quite large and VERY clean. 5 minutes after getting into my room a young lady brought me up a cold glass of iced tea. The air con was cold and the room was quiet. It actually was a lot nicer then some much more expensive hotels that I have stayed at.

Since my first booking, I have stayed there a half dozen more times and will stay again if a need arises. Great place.

Location is right across from SM Mall the only difficult thing was crossing the street to get to the mall.

Room tip: I am not sure if it had a pool or fitness center as I did not need it for my trip.
Date of stay: May 2014