Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$33
eDreamsUS$33
Agoda.comUS$33
FindHotelUS$33
Snaptravel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Conrado's apartelle is a clean, comfortable family business that, after a 2 week stay in the Pilippines - I realized was the best place I've stayed at there.
when I fist came, late at the evening, Conrado (the owner) welcomed me with a smile from the heart.
Not only was there a *hot* water shower - which is quite rare in Pilippines, but also a cable t.v with a variety of chanels in English, and a nice comfortable bed with even the option to prepare a nice hot tea/coffee, and air conditioning.
a locked gate at night kept me at a safe feeling.
Also excellent hospitality by Conrado and his charming wife Maita, which are both so very warmhearted and friendly!
Their son came to pick me up from the airport (at the end I took a taxi instead cause I didn't see there mail - be sure to check up on your e-mail for a message from them if you book), and were kind enough to drive me back to the airport (a payed service they offer).
a very nice breakfast + interesting conversation (were they recommended me of nice places to see) included in the price. You can feel that these wonderful people just love to host.
Maita was even so thoughtful as to prepare me some potatoes and sweet potatos to
the way (when I left), as she heared i'm vegan. I felt like one of the family!
I highly recommend Cornado's Apartelle.

Date of stay: February 2018