All reviews fountain show under construction lobby lounge state of the art fountain view dancing water fountain jacuzzi inside the room ipad controls high level of security security personnel walk in closet de luxe comfort room beautiful room toilet and shower extra pillows five star hotel
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Room reservation was efficient, all staff were courteous, food is spectacular, pool is safe. Staff would attend to our requests promptly. Okada is the best place to celebrate special events. We will return again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Ivaylo I, Vice President for Hotel Operations at Okada Manila - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Greetings Sally B! Thank you for such a positive review!

It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Comments such as these are a constant reminder of our team members' dedication in delighting and creating memorable experiences for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back and providing you an even more extraordinary experience in the future!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I would like to formally thank Okada Manila for their outstanding service. Few months ago, I got in touch with the reservations & guest services for my Mom's 50th Birthday. It was hard since all of us, her kids were in different countries but even though that's the case we still want to make it special for her. I had a LOT of request still Okada made it possible. From the moment my mom stepped in the hotel, the flowers, set up of the room, balloons, and etc. It was all perfect! I'm so grateful for making it extra special for her and please expect us to back. Definitely a hotel to recommend, like what my mom said "The only hotel in the Philippines that I want to come back to".

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Greetings! Thank you for sharing your extraordinary experience, mhericongomez!

Nothing makes me happier than hearing such positive feedback. I am elated on hearing how our team was able to make your mom's birthday celebration at Okada Manila an enjoyable one. Comments such as these are a constant reminder of our team members' dedication in delighting and creating memorable experiences for our guests.

We hope to see you again in our property as we continue to open even more exciting and extraordinary offerings this year!

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

highly recommended hotel, its a five star! Nice, clean, and fresh rooms! okus the huge size of thier rooms as well as the bathroom, superb. its worth staying here. i really love my room. with huge tub facing the fountain.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Retchel P

Thank you for staying with us, Retchel P!

We work very hard to ensure we provide the best and most memorable experience to each and every guest and I am delighted to hear that this reflected in your last visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back and providing with an even more memorable stay!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing room and features. I love the jacuzzi inside our room. Very friendly and accomodating staff. I booked 2 junior suite one for me and my wife and the other for my 3 children. I tried to get connecting rooms but failed to. My room has defective drapes which was eventually resolved but took a longer time fixing it inside our room. At night, the lights for the walk in closet does'nt turn off so I had to close the sliding door to be able to sleep and I found out that the A/C in our bedroom doesn't cool and I believe is in fan mode. You can easily compare it with the A/C in the living room. I checked the controls in the wall even in the ipad. Bottomline, I'm just too tired to complain again. Lastly, the entrance to the Gym is located inside the spa so you have to tone down your voice everytime you talk coz the staff keeps on reminding you to quiet down. It should have a separate entrance. Hopefully, I can get a better room next time.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Syan Patrick V
Ivaylo I, Vice President for Hotel Operations at Okada Manila - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Greetings from Okada Manila, Syan Patrick V.

Thank you for sharing and we sincerely apologize for your recent experience. We believe that feedback, be it negative or positive, can serve as a learning experience for our team. So that we can properly look into this, we have sent you a private message to get additional information on your stay. We hope you can respond to it directly in order for us to review this matter further.

Rest assured that we continuously strive to improve our services to further provide an extraordinary experience for all of our guests.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

can't thank Okada enough! we celebrated my son's 10th birthday & surely enjoyed! we were assisted pleasantly by Roxanne & Mary Ann, we're so thrilled when they upgraded our room to junior suite! it's so spacious yet comfy which is exactly best for family staycation. the lighting, curtains, appliances can be controlled using ipad, so high-tech & unique! security are visible everywhere and all staff are so welcoming! my family and I decided to come back next month! we're all excited! oh! btw, the the newly opened swimming pool is pretty & huge! the fountain show is worth the wait! 24hours is not enough to enjoy all amenities in Okada! Thank you Okada! See you soon!
-ailyn

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Ivaylo I, Vice President of Hotel Operations at Okada Manila - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Wow! Nothing makes me happier than hearing such enthusiastic feedback from our dear guests, honeypie12. I am elated on hearing that we were able to make your son's 10th birthday at Okada Manila an extraordinary one!

Comments such as these are a constant reminder of our team members' dedication in delighting and creating memorable experiences for all of our guests. I will be sure to forward your commendations for team members Roxanne and Mary Ann to their respective heads.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our property next month and with the many other months to come!