“Dine for FREE!”
Review of Medley Buffet

Medley Buffet
Ranked #14 of 365 Restaurants in Paranaque
Description: Medley's ingeniously crafted menus and live cooking stations take center stage amid a distinctively upscale ambiance. Whether buffet or a la carte, its sensational selection of international flavors will excite the most demanding palate.
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Regular rates for saturday dinner is 2700/pax but graduates with five full paying guests dine for free. You just have to show proof of graduation like diploma, id, and/or grad ceremony invites. Place is not as huge as vikings in moa but food is wayyy lot better. Lobster can be ordered in the seafood station which also serves the us striploin steak and chinese cuisine. Well, buffet spread is kinda mixed up but its okay at least we dont have to go around looking for anything specific. There are steamed prawns and mussels(cold) which you can have cooked again. Fruit juices
and beers are included in the buffet but i prefer their tea and coffee. Iced tea is not good sorry. Waitstaff the best service. You get what you paid for.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Had a great breakfast and lunch here last week...plenty to choose from and hot & fresh. I enjoyed trying the sushi and the Indian selections, along with some amazing desserts. The staff are friendly and educated on their dishes. I'll go back again soon.

1  Thank Kristopher M
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The buffet selection was huge. Wait staff specially their supervisors Jeff and Loiuse was excellent.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I took my wife and son for lunch at Medley to celebrate post Valentine's day, it was Chinese new year at the same time. Prior to me taking my family here, my office mates and I tried out the place 1st week of February I think. I like the place, the ambiance, the food. The food is great, the different cuisines they have are really authentic. Medley also has a playroom near the reception area where your kids can play.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We went to Medley Buffet for dinner and were pleasantly surprise by the quality and variety of the food selections. The seafoods were fresh and nicely prepared. I love the variety of the Filipino dishes; love the sashimi and sushi, as well as the selection of salads and desserts. Their wait staff were so attentive and efficient.