Lowest prices for your stay
$74
Free cancellation until 01/30/22
Booking.com$69
Hotels.com$74
eDreams$69
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2021

The rooms are ridiculously over priced, when you go in the room it’s clean, but one electrical outlet. You can’t charge phone and computer at the same time. The horrible food is 4-5x the price as what you can buy locally on the same street. There new policy is “no outside food” since you can’t leave your room your forced to eat there tiny, disgusting over priced food. P500 is there average meal with a drink. I ordered two pieces of chicken and it’s at most half of a meal, then had to return it to be fully cooked. But I never got it back, and still forced to pay there full price. There included breakfast is one egg, one cup plain dry white rice, and 2 tiny sausages the size of my thumb. A tiny styrofoam cup of cold coffee included. There is no longer a choice of breakfasts, your only choice is take it or leave it. There weak wifi kicks you off if inactive for 5 minutes, even if active kicks you off while using it after an hour, requiring a manual login each time, by reentering the login and password. 75 times a day, you do this, renter login ID and password, extremely frustrating. They constantly apologize for there terrible food and services. To apologize means you made a mistake, but they do all this on purpose. You feel like a hostage, not allowed to leave the room and forced to pay a ransom demand every time you want to eat. The ‘included’ airport transfer is not included, it’s p350 each way. I stayed here 3 times. There service wasn’t like this in the past. I will never return here! Worst food/tay I have ever had anywhere in the Philippines.

Room tip: Get a room elsewhere!!!
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed August 10, 2020 via mobile

What could i say? Di ako maselan sa tutuluyan as long as malinis at anjan ang basic needs that i needed. Food is average. Staff are so approachable. And most of all yung punong kahoy outside my window was amazing. Daming ibon nakatira. And during afternoon andon sila kumakanta

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank medyumasungit
Reviewed June 13, 2020

The rate for overnight stay is very expensive. The car used to pick-up my husband from the airport had no AC and unexpected for the price we paid. When my husband checked-in, the receptionist customer service was very efficient and this was the real deal breaker. Even if the rate is very pricey but the customer service was excellent, then this is what matters most.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed April 27, 2020

If you stay in this airport you will be paying a premium simply because you are nearby the airport. This is the type of hotel you only use if your flight is canceled and you want to be near the airport for an early morning flight instead of risking going deeper into Manila where traffic will cause you to be late for your rescheduled flight.

They absolutely gouge you for money.

You'll need a deposit if you want a second key for your spouse.

The biggest problem I had with the otherwise lovely room was the complete lack of adequate electric sockets to plug electronics in. If I didn’t have my extension cords, I would not have been able to plug-in most of my electrical equipment.

The air conditioner also turns off if you remove the key card from the wall which means that when you are using this room it takes time to get cool and you can’t cool it while you’re not in the room.

This hotel is actually cheaper than some of the other hotels that serve the same purpose. If you aren’t desperate for an overnight stay then you should consider the Manila Grand Opera Hotel instead.

I have to say that it did have a very nice wood construction and a very calm overall feeling with a very eclectic rooftop bar.

The bathrooms are nice, clean and great for a shower - even a shower for two.

I don't want to sound overly critical considering I never would have chosen this hotel aside from my flight being rescheduled and they were available when I needed them. I just wish prices weren't so high.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Jon S
Reviewed January 14, 2020

first and foremost i always use this hotel since 2010 it's because its close to the airport. a little pricey but no big deal because all i want is over night stay before my flight the next day. but this last check in i make was too much and terrible all most crew on the front desk they don't know what they are doing.

i booked always a room a month before my flight and its always paid , i call a head also if the booked i make is all good already and paid ,i make sure everything is smooth,but this november of 2019 i paid double on my room, they said it was not paid but i bring all documents that i print that it was paid already etc.

then they let me re pay again the ride from airport and going to airport even when i check in on that day i pay already and i showed the receipt they give me a day before after they pick me up in airport. the deposit that i make 1,000 php they told me i didint pay it yet and i need to pay it again the day i was flying back home..

Crazy place i told them ive been using this hotel since 2010 this is the only first time that they said i didint pay the hotel,ride and hotel deposit even though it was paid already and i show then the papers. so i pay the price of the hotel room DOUBLE,same as the deposit of the hotel and double pay also on the ride to airport .

ive will never use this hotel anymore because they dont value customers !
and they hired people that don't have enough knowledge what they are doing.

Room tip: look for other hotels not this one !
Date of stay: November 2019