Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
Booking.comUS$49
Hotels.comUS$55
eDreamsUS$49
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2020

The rate for overnight stay is very expensive. The car used to pick-up my husband from the airport had no AC and unexpected for the price we paid. When my husband checked-in, the receptionist customer service was very efficient and this was the real deal breaker. Even if the rate is very pricey but the customer service was excellent, then this is what matters most.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 27 April 2020

If you stay in this airport you will be paying a premium simply because you are nearby the airport. This is the type of hotel you only use if your flight is canceled and you want to be near the airport for an early morning flight instead of risking going deeper into Manila where traffic will cause you to be late for your rescheduled flight.

They absolutely gouge you for money.

You'll need a deposit if you want a second key for your spouse.

The biggest problem I had with the otherwise lovely room was the complete lack of adequate electric sockets to plug electronics in. If I didn’t have my extension cords, I would not have been able to plug-in most of my electrical equipment.

The air conditioner also turns off if you remove the key card from the wall which means that when you are using this room it takes time to get cool and you can’t cool it while you’re not in the room.

This hotel is actually cheaper than some of the other hotels that serve the same purpose. If you aren’t desperate for an overnight stay then you should consider the Manila Grand Opera Hotel instead.

I have to say that it did have a very nice wood construction and a very calm overall feeling with a very eclectic rooftop bar.

The bathrooms are nice, clean and great for a shower - even a shower for two.

I don't want to sound overly critical considering I never would have chosen this hotel aside from my flight being rescheduled and they were available when I needed them. I just wish prices weren't so high.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Jon S
Reviewed 14 January 2020

first and foremost i always use this hotel since 2010 it's because its close to the airport. a little pricey but no big deal because all i want is over night stay before my flight the next day. but this last check in i make was too much and terrible all most crew on the front desk they don't know what they are doing.

i booked always a room a month before my flight and its always paid , i call a head also if the booked i make is all good already and paid ,i make sure everything is smooth,but this november of 2019 i paid double on my room, they said it was not paid but i bring all documents that i print that it was paid already etc.

then they let me re pay again the ride from airport and going to airport even when i check in on that day i pay already and i showed the receipt they give me a day before after they pick me up in airport. the deposit that i make 1,000 php they told me i didint pay it yet and i need to pay it again the day i was flying back home..

Crazy place i told them ive been using this hotel since 2010 this is the only first time that they said i didint pay the hotel,ride and hotel deposit even though it was paid already and i show then the papers. so i pay the price of the hotel room DOUBLE,same as the deposit of the hotel and double pay also on the ride to airport .

ive will never use this hotel anymore because they dont value customers !
and they hired people that don't have enough knowledge what they are doing.

Room tip: look for other hotels not this one !
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank sophiecZ7190BQ
Reviewed 8 January 2020

i just returned from philippines and i agian i stayed at nichols airport hotel which i been doing for years and years but this is the last time i will stay at this place..First i got there like 1230 pm--check in was at 2 pm and of course i asked if i could be checked in sooner but was lied to and was told no rooms were open--all were full-which was a lie, i sat in lobby and did not see people check out and also i was not offered to be checked in for a small fee also--Well 1 pm or so i was allowed to be into room and asked for a wake up call at 7pm to get me to airport for my flight--well tx god i did not sleep as i never got a wake up call but just think of the headache is i did fall asleep !! THEN i go to check out--i asked the girl for a ride to airport -which was free if u checked into their own site to book room which my wife did for me, but the ladie said oh sir u booked through this booking site---i was not sure but once in usa i text my wife and she said yes i booked through their own site and the ride should of been free---but they lied !! THEN the ladie said we can get u a ride to airport for 350--i said no i will get my own ride--i said which termial is for korean air---she said 2---so i got taxi--which was only 90 peso---and he took me to 2--once i got there it was the wrong place and tx god i had the taxi to wait till i found and then he had to take me to the right place--so again they lied !! -I WILL never stay at this place again--there is to many places in manila to pick from..THIS place went down hill after many many years of staying there and for them to lie and not to give me wake up call--NO WAY WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN !

Room tip: do yr home work---to many hotels there
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 15 November 2019

Wasn't a hotel guest. Didn't find my airbnb place. Taxi Driver not helpful. Kicked me of in front of the hotel. My cellphone was empty, no charge... what a disaster in the darkness. But the nice and welcoming hotel staff let me phone my host for free. Isn't that great? So thankful.

Date of stay: November 2019