Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Priceline
US$57
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$38
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
eDreamsUS$57
Trip.comUS$49
FindHotel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2019

Its a basic hotel with horrible internet connection, walls are so thin that you could hear someone talking from the other room.Staff are friendly especially if you're a (foreigner) but they more training.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2019

So I've booked my dad a room in Gohotels near the airport. Room is basic and clean. I just wanted to suggest that they will look into adding tea/coffee making facilities so guests don't have to wait until the cafe open at 6AM to enjoy a hot drink.

Also, if you are considering an airport shuttle/transfer using the hotels services - it will cost you approc 500php each way.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2019

The hotel is nice inside, it has a restaurant and you dont have to go outside to eat, areas outside is a heavy traffic with kids asking money to tourist a lot.
Internet has many blocked pages and the firewall is a mess, you have basically a poor internet and a firewall that blocks even your e mails.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank lrsilvas
Reviewed 13 November 2019 via mobile

The only thing nice about this place is its location. That's it.
I was assigned a room where the aircon was not properly working and the smell of paint was so strong it was enough to suffocate.
When I called front desk, they sent somebody from engineering to fix the aircon. Still, it was not working and i was having difficulty breathing already. I called front desk again and i was told that i would be transferred to another room. They asked me to wait for their call. They did not call. When i called them again front desk said the aircon was already fixed so i should not be complaining anymore.
This annoyed me and i was already suffocated so i went to the front desk and strongly demanded that i should be transferred.
It was only then that they assigned me to an accessible room.
This hotel is insensitive to guests and is obviously just after quantity not quality.
The engineering personnel said that he informed front desk that the room earlier assigned to me still had very strong paint smell and should not be occupied yet they still assigned it to me.
Go Hotel?
DON'T GO!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank cpcaluya
Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

The room was pretty small and very hard to move around. One of the receptionist lacked basic things such as, smiling and welcoming guests. The guards were very polite and would always greet us. They had a nice cafe area. I would only recommend to those planning on staying for one night and for business travelers.

Date of stay: December 2018