Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
Free cancellation until 17/12/21
Agoda.com
US$38
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
Priceline
US$57
Free cancellation until 17/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$57
FindHotelUS$38
Trip.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2019

Go hotels airport road the room small and very basic but clean i had a very early flight in the morning Go hotels had a mini bus which took me to the airport also theres no restaurants around the hotel only a seven eleven very quite area Go hotels Manila Airport road Ok for one night .

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 5 October 2019

We advised the hotel of our late check in - between 12:00-1:00am.
The room was NOT available. They made us wait for 30 min. to get a room ready.
Got the room which as super DIRTY but we were tired and had to accept it. Went to shower but there was no hot water.
Back to the reception.
No help from the manager at all. She made us feel like she was doing us a favor in changing rooms.
More wait.
New room but could not stay due to STRONG SMELL of fresh, wet paint.
Back to reception.
Another room. Hot water but also DIRTY.
3:30 am and we are finally getting to a room to sleep.

The hotel pictures are probably from the time of opening. The place is worn down (see pictures).
I am fine if they are more of an economic style hotel but do NOT advertise as as great clean place...
Staff is very sweet and apologetic but manager is RUDE and unwilling to resolve a problem that they created.
Definitely think before booking. We saw 3 rooms and they were all below acceptable.
The one star goes to clean sheets.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2019

The go hotel was very shabby once you got past the front desk.
In the room the fittings were worn, tired and dirty.
I would not reccommend go hotels to any of my friends.
Go hotels look good in photos but reality very different

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 15 September 2019

We requested for car transfer no one showed up to picked us up.
Receptionist confirmed it & there was confirmation online too,
We came from Australia & it was long flight .Very upset about it.
The worst among all , the room assigned to us was still occupied so we need to go down again & report to the receptionist .
Improve your service otherwise you will loose all your customers.
We are here every year & it’s convenient coz near the airport but my goodness ,SERVICE was terrible.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2019 via mobile

I Had a very Amazing experience and wonderful.experience in Go Hotels Airport road. Staff are all.accomodating and really willing to help me, all.my needs are well.prpvided..price is good and cheap with the quality they have, amazing bed sheets, very clean, amazing view..I really slept well

Trip type: Traveled with friends