“A Good Place to Eat - Veggies Beware”
Review of Cafe Lidia

Cafe Lidia
Ranked #2 of 192 Restaurants in Marikina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Good selection of foods and reasonably priced. Nice ambiance downstairs, upstairs not-so. I know there cannot be many vegetarians in the Philippines just by the way you get diced bacon on your potato salad and meaty bits in your macaroni cheese. So if you're a veggie you have to ensure you state 'no meat' even if the dish looks like it shouldn't have meat anyway. Apart from this, staff are very good, food is great.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Been here countless times. It never fails to put a smile on my face. The cakes are amazing; the staff are friendly; everything tastes good without hurting your budget. I guess the only thing that turns me off is that the parking is insufficient for the place. There's always a lot of people and parking is always full. But all in all, it's amazing! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

On our way to Mt Purro, we wanted to have lunch in Marikina since its a hub for yummy restos. One of my kumares suggested this place.

Nothing to say but praises for this resto. I live the ambience, i love the food (esp the pizza, yummy). Since lunch time was my body clock's bfast, I had tuna with rice (i really tries my best to finish it). I sampled my friend's food, her kid's calamares, my godchild's fries (sa sobrang dami, im not sure if he finished it) and mozzarella sticks to name a few.

Huhu, why is Marikina ssooo far?

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I've been there since it started and up to present, still going to the place from time to time. Comfort foods and other lines of food in their menu are great and also the service.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I finally got to try Cafe Lidia. I came here for a light meal. I ordered their grilled chicken caesar pasta salad and fish and chips. The salad was good and the chicken tasted grilled and yummy with the caesar sauce. Their fish and chips could use more chips though. And I ordered their cucumber slush...pretty cool and refreshing. I had a great light dinner. Their washrooms even smell nice. It is really a good place for family and friends getting together.

1  Thank Arla37