Lowest prices for your stay
$132
$65
Agoda.com
$58
Priceline$67
Hotels.com$132
Travelocity$132
All reviews buffet breakfast kids room within walking distance enjoyed our stay gym amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2019

The room is small but clean.
The Pool is slippery and not safe for kids.
Their kid's zone is small and has nothing to offer, just a few books and a ride-on horse toy.
Some of their staff were friendly but some are also frowning since we dressed down during our check out. We felt judged :(
My son accidentally broke the glass of their long table inside our room, they say it cost around PHP10,000 but they lowered it to PHP 7,000 which I know is more than the cost of the damage. We called housekeeping a couple of times before they went up to our room to clean the shattered glasses and didn't immediately offer to transfer us to another room for safety reasons since we have three kids with us, one with special needs.
The room is not sound proof.

Date of stay: December 2019
mellahotel, marketing at Mella Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Hi Maricris,

Firstly, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are extremely sorry to hear about this and even more sorry to disappoint a customer. Please know that we have taken serious note of your comments, rest assured that we are taking appropriate actions to avoid recurrence and inconvenience to our valued guests. We sincerely hope that your recent unfortunate encounter will not deter you from coming back, and you will give us the opportunity to show that it is not our brand standard.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming and be of service to you again here at Mella.

Reviewed November 14, 2019

As a business man, i enjoyed the serene environment of the place. Friendly people from the employees and the locals there. Food is good, the bar is on the mid range price. Loved the to-go sandwich. Overall, it's a nice hotel

Room tip: massage is good
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank JeremyTanBSE
mellahotel, marketing at Mella Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2019

Hi Jeremy,

We would like to express our gratitude for staying with us, and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the experience. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. We have shared your good words to our team and this will keep them motivated in rendering service excellence at all times. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed November 14, 2019

Our family enjoyed our stay at Mella Hotel. One of the best STAYCATION i've experience. All the servers and receptionist are friendly. The bartender JD is superb! You guys are the best!!! I also want to commend those made our room clean all the time.

Room tip: best bed! Great FOOD
Date of stay: October 2019

Hi,

Reviewed November 3, 2019

First of all, I would like to express my deepest disappointment in Mella Hotel!
It was end of August when I booked a room for October 31st.
The guy that I talked to through phone offered a Family room (since we are a group of 4) and was given a rate of Php 5,000+.
I asked if we can still apply the senior discount from the rate they have given and he said "YES". It was explained to me that to apply the discount, the reservation needs to be named after my grandmother and the discounted room rate will be exactly Php 4,050 only. With this, I immediately booked the room.
I asked (TWICE! - separate calls) for a confirmation letter for my reference which I NEVER received.
On our check in day - Oct 31, I called the hotel a few hours before the check in time to re-cap our reservation details. I clarify the room rate that was given to us, but to my surprise he told me that it is Php 5,490 (a promotional rate, and senior discount is not applicable). I asked the FOA to double check, because it was not the rate that was committed to us.
My family and I came at your hotel around 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I gave my grandmother's senior ID and a lady named Mitch "FO Supervisor" came. Obviously she didn't sort out what happened with my reservation, she didn't explained to us what transpired. She did not even bothered to ask me details. She just apologized and told me that it was already checked with the Management and that they cannot do anything in regards to my concern. All they can do is APOLOGIZE and kept on telling me that they will just cascade it to their team.
I was not even told prior to our check in regarding the changes of the room rate even though they were able to get my email address and contact number upon reservation.
NO RECOVERY ACTION WAS GIVEN.

Since they CANNOT DO ANYTHING, we just paid for the "last minute" room rate and went up to our room. Room was nice, but small. Toiletries are not complete which I think you need to improve. I went down to front desk and talked with the same lady - Mitch to request for additional dental kit and bath towel. HOURS went by but WE RECEIVED NOTHING. I have to go outside our room and ASK IT PERSONALLY to the Room attendant. That's the only time they delivered it.

Breakfast spread is limited. Again, we encountered confusion with regards to buffet rate for kid. Upon check in , the front desk informed us that the kid's rate for additional breakfast is Php 250 only. But when we got to the buffet area the receptionist was asking for Php 275. The lady at the buffet area handed to us the receipt and explained that Php 250 will be the additional buffet kid's charge if you will pay at the front desk, BUT, if you'll pay directly at the restaurant - rate will be Php 275. Which I cannot understand, what's the Php 25 difference for? Your staff didn't even bothered to explain it thoroughly.

These incidents made us FUMING MAD due to INCONSISTENCY of information you are giving to your guests - from the time we check in up until the next day. I think there is really a problem in your communication system.

Your hotel is nice, but your staff are NOT. You need to train them especially when it comes to consistency and product knowledge. DO NOT COMMIT ANYTHING IF YOU CANNOT GIVE IT TO YOUR GUESTS. This is the first and will be the LAST TIME that we will stay in your hotel. Definitely not coming back!

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank lj0516
mellahotel, marketing at Mella Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2019

Hi Lyza,

Reviewed November 2, 2019

If only for the proximity to Golden Haven, Mella is 5.
The staff were courteous and very willing to help.
The room is very sufficient and manage to accomodate us all.
Very comfy stay.
Did not try the free breakfast so I can’t say much about the food.
The pool is small, and good thing is they have gym room which is quite good,
The kids room is so small, like a box though.
Overall, a great choice for Soul’s Day stay.

Date of stay: November 2019