Lowest prices for your stay
$72
$116
Agoda.com
$68
Hotels.com$116
Travelocity$116
eDreams$72
All reviews kids room buffet breakfast within walking distance enjoyed our stay gym filipino lobby catherine amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2019

It was the week of my birthday and I decided to try the amenities of Mella Hotel. My friends came over and treated me to a delicious dinner at the Veranda. We were attended to right away but after our orders were served, no one was in sight so we needed to call the attention of their staff repeatedly for our additional requests. After my friends left, my daughter and I decided to spend the night in the hotel and occupied a twin room with two single beds. The 24 square meter room was functional but cramped for my standard. There was no closet for our clothes and just an improvised one. There were hooks lined up on one side of the room and a pole above an open box-like structure, the lower half of which was a ledge where you can lay down your luggage. It was evident that they utilized every space possible as the two single beds were placed close to each other (separated only by a narrow night cabinet). In between the second bed and the wall of the bathroom, was the ledge and the improvised closet. The view outside was shielded by a closed window that was gold tinted with circular design. However, the beds and the linens proved to be comfortable and conducive to sound sleep. Also, the mural above the beds depicting a tropical scene of two bent banana trees, gave the room a relaxing ambiance. Bathroom was equipped with an umbrella shower with ample hot and cold water. I would consider their week-end promo as reasonable but their published rate of P6,550 as pricey. Service personnel were courteous and friendly. The breakfast buffet was delicious and had a good selection.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank sonjie923
mellahotel, marketing at Mella Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2019

Hi Sonjie,

We thank you for staying with us, and we are grateful as well for sharing your feedback on your recent visit to Mella. We truly appreciate your effort in giving your comments as we deem all these important in continuing to improve our brand. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back here at Mella.

Reviewed October 6, 2019

the hotel is very clean
breakfast are great. very good location for my purposed. staff are well oriented and always ready to extend some help. room price is average. pricey but not cheap. will recommend for sure!!

Date of stay: June 2019
mellahotel, marketing at Mella Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2019

Hi,

We would like to express our gratitude for staying with us, and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the experience. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. We have shared your good words to our team and this will keep them motivated in rendering service excellence at all times. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

I really wanted to like Mella Hotel since it was the closest hotel from family's house. Unfortunately, they fell short on a lot of things. We stayed for 7 nights.

Breakfast: Limited food/drink options. If you have breakfast after 9am most of the dishes are gone and they do not refill. We ordered eggs from the "egg station" and were told that they will bring cooked eggs to table...never got them and had to ask the one of the servers. This happened twice. The last 2 days we decided to have breakfast somewhere else due to being disappointed every single morning.

Staff/Service: Most were friendly, but they work like robots. During check out they asked me about missing face towels, which housekeeping never brought since they didn't have any clean ones the day before. I was actually told this by housekeeping.

Rooms: Rooms are clean (expected since it's a newer hotel) and spacious. We booked 3 rooms and 1 room had an issue with water leaking from AC unit. Took 4 calls before it was fixed. Another room (our room) had issues with water drainage in shower.

1  Thank krizellep
mellahotel, marketing at Mella Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Hi Krizelle,

Firstly, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are extremely sorry to hear about this and even more sorry to disappoint a customer. Please know that we have taken serious note of your comments, rest assured that we are taking appropriate actions to avoid recurrence and inconvenience to our valued guests. We sincerely hope that your recent unfortunate encounter will not deter you from coming back, and you will give us the opportunity to show that it is not our brand standard.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming and be of service to you again here at Mella.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

Likes:outstanding interior lobby, nice interior and clean rooms, the food was good during buffet however it's limited, nice pool landscape, affordable rate, courteous staff

Dislikes: no hot chocolate during breakfast, my stay was unpleasant and not seamless
misfortunes:
-around 7:15AM after breakfast, i decided to take a swim. There's no pool attendant and waited for 10 mins. My temper went up because of the mosquitoes. When the attendant (MARVIN) came, i complained that Ive been waiting for so long and he told me in a "sarcastic way" that I should've signed the logbook and he will provide me the towel. My perception was He let me feel that Im stupid. I didn't know that your pool policy was not so strict. In other 5 star hotels, you're not allowed to swim without signing the logbook.
He could've apologized instead. I didn't say anything and signed the logbook.
-I decided to take a lunch at Veranda inside the Mella, I was not given the exact changed after I paid my bill
-when i check out the hotel, i was asked to pay the extra breakfast that I availed. I didnt avail the extra breakfast, i went there as a solo traveler, they found out it was a mistake because of the room number. They could've apologized to me, felt so embarassed.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Marco C
mellahotel, marketing at Mella Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Hi Marco,

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

I am very impressed in every details.
I have been contacting the hotel through email since my first try through phone call was not successful.
They have been responsive and replied in every inquiry I did.
Upon arriving there, I was very impressed with their service, with the venue and their staffs.
Clean and very organized.
All of their staffs are accommodating and respectful.
I forgot my cellphone in the buffet area and when I came to check the staff is running to me to return my cellphone.
The price is very reasonable for a quality stay

Trip type: Traveled with family
mellahotel, marketing at Mella Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Hi,