Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews laguna bay hotel guests buffet breakfast the penthouse nest floor manila alabang wedding ms bathtub robe event birthday foods
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2022

Very nice hotel, food from the nest, ambiance and view of laguna bay and staffs esp miriam from front desk. Very hospitable and accommodating from check in to check out. Kudos to the GM for this hotel and staffs. Will be back agaim soon!

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2022

Stayed for 2 nights at Vivere. I like the hotel's facade and interiors. The staff was very warm and attentive to your needs. Their rooms were newly renovated and we liked the very comfy, king bed—not too firm, not too soft. Bathroom was also clean and spacious - complete with all essentials. We also had a couple of drinks at The Nest and that view was absolutely brethtaking! We're looking forward to another stay before the end of the year, perhaps celebrate another birthday or milestone

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed July 24, 2022 via mobile

this used to be a very good hotel. Many of my friends used to stay there, therefore I tried this time. However this is the WORST hotel I have stayed. Just want to compliment the staffs at the reception and the bell boy. They are very polite and very helpful.

- first of ALL the house keeping is horrible… did not do a good job in cleaning the room and replacing the items. Every day I need to remind them to bring the items they missed. Like towels, coffee, bath robe( one time they event brought me a robe with holes… hahahaha). When they give you the bath robe , they did not give you the belt.
- after they clean the room, you still can find stains on the glass.
- the breakfast is lousy, everyday on,y 3 types to choose and the cooking is bad. Of course you have the 4th choice ie not eating
- the maintenance of the rooms are not very good , looks old and many items are broken. A good example is the sink at the bath tub not able to drain the water properly. in a short while you will be showering in a swimming pool
- my colleague has similar experience also, he ask the house keeping to clean up the room three times and still they did not clean

The list goes on and on.

Thee are many hotels in Alabang, you can try others…

Room tip: Go find other hotel
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2022 via mobile

I checked in late and after giving my payment the front desk clerk put me on hold for 10 -15 minutes before handing me the room key.
Upon entering my room I called 3x for an additional bath robe and it wasn’t delivered at all.
I don’t know why Around 9 a.m. housekeeping knocking on the door to checked the fridge if I consumed any products inside but only service water was only present upon checking in.
And lastly Before I checked in I asked if the internet connection is fast the F.O. Told me yes, but inside the room it is so weak I can’t even play mobile games and watch fb videos.
Well I enjoyed the place so much, the vibe it’s like a palace in a city.
I enjoyed “the nest” the service, the food all excellent!

Room tip: If you wanted to use the pool, you need to reserve coz 1 hour is only allowed per room.
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2021

The hotel room that I stayed in is very spacious and nicely laid out that includes a work desk, areas for living, dining, and kitchen with counter. The “homey” feel will surely provide any guest a pleasant rest from a lengthy travel, long day at work, or a short staycation break. The west side rooms present a wonderful view of the city and the Laguna Lake.

The hotel has a beautiful and elegant lobby, as well as nicely decorated common areas, that is complemented with its very cordial staff.

The location of the hotel is also a feature that I like, since there is a nice mall across the street for your shopping needs or alternative food cravings.

Lastly, the hotel staff is very pleasant, courteous, and accommodating. I was not only welcomed by the Front Desk personnel, but the hotel General Manager which made me feel welcomed and appreciated.

I highly recommend the Vivere hotel if you are planning for a trip to Manila, either on business travel or personal stay.

Special thanks to Ms. Kathy and Ms. Nicky from the Front Desk and the hotel General Manager, Ms. Elvie (mobile number +639178430912).

Room tip: West side rooms present a wonderful view of the city and the Laguna Lake.
Date of stay: May 2021