5 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$54
Hotels.com$53
ZenHotels.com$153
2,716 results
All reviews the executive lounge deck bar premier room breakfast buffet filinvest city in room dining cake duty manager nice view hotel lobby family staycation late check checking in an overnight stay alabang area ralph mall
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2022

Our stay at the Crimson Hotel was a pleasant stay. The hotel is stunning and the staff were incredibly welcoming, polite and friendly.

Eating breakfast, going to the gym, and the late night swims were definitely the highlight of my day. I have travelled to many places around the world and must say, the Crimson Hotel is the most relaxing and nicest hotel my family and I have ever stayed at. The hotel is also just a walk from the local mall.

The staff are lovely, in fact on our way out a staff member, Marwin, assisted us with our luggage and made sure we had no issues when leaving.

There is no doubt that my family and I will return.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Arlene Tongco, General Manager at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2022

Dear Chloe Kee,

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know that you had an excellent stay. Your very good comments will be shared to the Team. This will help us continue to strive better to our guests. Your feedback with Marwin will also be shared to him. He will be very happy with your comments.

If you have any additional information about your recent stay or how we can improve our services, please do let me know.

Reviewed October 3, 2022

My stay was 10 days and I found the staff amazing, friendly helpful and incredibly warm.
The breakfast is amazing, the variety incredible.
I had my daughter with me and we used the gym and the pool of an evening which was great to wind down.
On check out Marwin looked after us and ensured our bags were the correct weight so as no issues at the airport.
Thank you and will be back again.

Dear Melinda K,

Reviewed October 3, 2022

I was thoroughly satisfied and impressed by the high level of service. I was also impressed by the courteous and professional service of our concierge Marwin. I highly recommend this hotel you will be throughly satisfied.

Dear Impact Church W,

Your very good feedback with Marwin will also be shared to him.

Reviewed October 3, 2022

Our visit was exceptionally well. The hotel staff is very helpful and cordial. Marwin our concierge associate was very professional and knowledgeable about booking transportation to the airport as well as great site in the Philippines. I will definitely be returning to this hotel.

Dear Leigh L,

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit to Manila. Your very good comments will be shared to the Team. This will help us continue to strive better to our guests.

Reviewed October 3, 2022

Thank you for a great experience that we had while staying at your place. The manager and staff are friendly and accommodating. We had a good time at the breakfast buffet having the food presented well. Our stay at the pool also is good and the place is very good. Thank you for making our father’s birthday wonderful!

God bless!

Date of stay: September 2022

Dear Carol,

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know that you had an excellent stay. We are thrilled to learn the memorable birthday celebration of your father.