US$91
  • Room Service
US$36
Agoda.com
1,494 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepremier roomdeck barfilinvest citycakebreakfast buffethotel lobby isduty managerpool sidein room dininglate checkchecking innice viewshopping mallan overnight stayfree shuttlemy birthday
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

the hotel is good and very professional staff,
food was ok , and the pool is under renovation,
friendly staff ang very clean hotel, nice city view, i order room service it takes 1 1/2 the fries was not good .

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
CrimsonHotelAlabang, General Manager at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear bearmish,

Thank you for staying at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila.

We are grateful that you enjoyed your stay and took time to share with us your favorable experience.

Your comments regarding our room service is duly noted and will be addressed. Thank you for bring this to our attention, and apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our pool is also currently being renovated to provide you with better experience on your future visit with us.

I certainly hope this will not deter you from choosing to stay with us again and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Wasnt what i expected for my first stay. Had some bad experience with the room which they gave me that was not up to my expectation. Didnt even make an effort to upgrade me or let me know if there was an available room that i wanted during my length of stay there.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CrimsonHotelAlabang, General Manager at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Lee1234562018,

Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding your recent stay with us.

Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila is committed to providing excellent service and accommodation to our guests and we apologize if we have not met your expectations during your first stay with us,

Thank you for understanding and we look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you as our guest.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Good choice to stay because of near to shopping mall and public transport area. But I have and incident that my room was charge for a dinner that I'm never eat that. I don't know why this can be happen. some kind of personal data information easily can be breach. Please improve this.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Dear matkasri,

Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding your recent stay at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila.

Please allow us to apologize for the shortcomings in service and the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. We take our guest comments seriously and we are currently conducting an investigation on the said incident. Rest assured that we will send you a separate email about the update on the charge.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner went to a korean grill restaurant for a dinner of course as we go back to hotel there are smell of bbq.upon checkout,the hotel told us that they detected cigarette smoke. I told them that maybe it was the smell of bbq (anybody can differentiate cigarette on bbq smell). I ask them if can they tell me how it was test because they said that their alarm was triggered.the 2 of us are non-smoker and never smoked in our entire life. After discussion they never told me what i'm asking about how they test but instead they told me they found ashes next to toilet bowl! How inconsistent! I told them should they check the place before it was handed to the costumer, of course they have checked accdg to them. Then why they didnt see the ashes then before? Since it was a non smoking room accdg to them we have to pay 20,000 pesos for the violation! On the first hand, they never told us upon check in the hotel regulation. No handbook at all. I was wondering where they come up with the huge amount. Also i'm wondering since it smells bbq, it seems that they plotted the ashes itself just to justify their accusation. Because we can really justify that we are non-smoker. Or maybe they didn't clean well.upon entering the room there are trashes in toilet trash can but we just ignore it since the room is clean at all. Also their hotel pool is not available and would have indicated in their description that we have to travel for 5 mins walk for their alternative pool access outside. Otherwise we will not book this hotel if we knew that pool is under renovation. How inconvenient! This is my worst experience in a hotel! But after the discussion they let us not pay the said 20000 peso fine since they are very inconsistent. Lesson to all always check the room, if possible bring the manager to the room just to witness it before using it. Or take pictures of all corners to have your evidence. Don't be confident just because it's 4 star hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
CrimsonHotelAlabang, General Manager at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear kitsune467,

Thank you taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor. I apologize if your experience was anything less than satisfying. Rest assured that I will share comments with the team to avoid recurrence.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

The ambiance of the hotel was very nice, staff were really kind. Just took time when we requested for ice to the room; it took around 45 minutes to an hour (?) for our requested bucket of ice. But still, overall staff were respectful, and hotel was nice. Location: our view from the hotel was Starmall, wasn't really a nice view; but it's fine that's just a small matter compared to how nice the accommodation was :) My friends and I had a great time.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends

Dear airi0220,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here on Tripadvisor. We are glad that despite of the delay in delivery of request, you still had a wonderful stay. I will surely discuss this with the team to avoid recurrence.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you soon.