Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila
TravelBook.ph
US$144
US$129
1,412 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepremier roomdeck barpool areabreakfast buffetfilinvest citycakeduty managerin room dininghotel lobbylate checkchecking innice viewshopping mallsized bedmy birthdayan overnight stay
Reviewed 14 December 2015

We visited the hotel as our family's holiday bonding and we were very pleased with the kind of treatment we received. My grandmother with my Aunt were the last to arrive because of traffic and they were very agitated and irritable at that moment but upon seeing the front desk, their moods really lighten up and smiled. Thank you to Ms. Alvienne Aquino for helping my relatives and for changing those negative vibes to a very positive one. Kudos to you and to all the staff who really put their hearts in everything that they do. My family really enjoyed the stay and we will surely come back:)

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
CrimsonHotelAlabang, General Manager at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2015

Dear Camille E,

Thank you for choosing Crimson Hotel.

All your good words about how we put our heart to our service motivates us to keep our service standards at its best. I am glad to hear that we were able to make your stay enjoyable, memorable and stree-free. I will ensure that your feedback on Alvienne be mentioned to her

I look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel, the rooms are so relaxing, very cozy, clean and the web connection was ok, im able to work efficiently, for me this is a must, coz i work as an IT consultant so most of the time i have my laptop with me to work, so if you are in a business trip, this info might help, also they have lots of amenities

The swimming pools are great, they have pools for kids and adults, they also have a gym and it was also great, they have the equipments that i need with certified instructor to guide users

They also have a wide variety of bars/restuarants around the vicinity to go to and have fun in the evening

So if you are in a trip with your family, and occationally check your emails and work, this place is highly recommended

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Thank J. An G

Dear J. An G,

Thank you for your time in writing great things about Crimson Hotel.
We take pride of your commendation about almost all aspects of the hotel. A comment such as yours definitely motivates us to maintain the level of service we provide. Your recommendation to here in TripAdvisor really means a lot to us.
We appreciate your 5-star rating and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Residing in Manila, me and my husband decided to go on a spontaneous trip to the south for the weekend. We agreed on staying at Crimson Hotel, Alabang and both of us are glad we did! The staff were very accommodating, we arrived earlier than the check-in time but were checked in our room immediately. It was so convenient. In addition to this, their lounge was fantastic! We were able to enjoy good food and drinks and the service was faster than we expected! Our weekend became extra special and we will definitely come back. :)

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear RachelleCarla,

Thank you for your time writing a good 5-star review about Crimson Hotel. It was nice to hear that you and your husband had a fantastic stay. The comments you mentioned – from the staff, efficiency of service and good food and drinks – makes use happy as it made your stay worthwhile. All our guests are important to us that is why we always thrive to provide our guests the excellent service they deserve.

We would definitely love to welcome you back to your new home in Alabang soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

The staff makes it more special since they really try to give the best service they can offer. :) They are very much willing to go the extra mile. When I was at the check in counter (I just got in) they even offered me a glass of water because they heard me saying that it's too hot outside. :)

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
CrimsonHotelAlabang, General Manager at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Dear Ken C,

Thank you for choosing Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila.

I am happy to hear that you found the hotel great. Thanks for sharing how you love the warm and anticipative service of our staff. We strive hard to stick to what we promise – to give all our guests warm and heartfelt Filipino hospitality.

Again, my appreciation and I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed at Crimson for 2 days with my friends and enjoyed swimming. It was an outdoor pool wherein they have classy beach type of lounge chairs and huge tents to take nice pictures. I like how the snack/drink bar is very accessible too. Aside from that, their rooms are really big and has comfy beds. Wifi was very strong which I appreciate so much. We had some room service as well and it was fast as we expected. Food was amazing! And what I like the most was how pleasing every employee were. I haven't been to such great and welcoming hotel but only Crimson gave me that experience throughout all the hotels I've tried staying at. Thumbs up!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends

Dear Sakie B,

Thank you for your good 5-star review about Crimson Hotel. It’s a delight to have you and your friends here and we thank you for your commendations on every aspect of the hotel. The ones we are most happy about is knowing that your experience here is exceptionally great. All our guests are important to us that is why we always thrive to provide our guests an unforgettable experience and excellent service they deserve.

Surely, we would love to welcome you back to your new home in Alabang.