Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila
  • Room Service
US$146
TravelBook.ph
1,362 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepremier roomdeck barbreakfast buffetfilinvest citycakehotel lobby ispool areaduty managerin room dininglate checkchecking innice viewshopping mallsized bedmy birthdayan overnight stay
Reviewed 9 December 2015

The staff makes it more special since they really try to give the best service they can offer. :) They are very much willing to go the extra mile. When I was at the check in counter (I just got in) they even offered me a glass of water because they heard me saying that it's too hot outside. :)

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
CrimsonHotelAlabang, General Manager at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Dear Ken C,

Thank you for choosing Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila.

I am happy to hear that you found the hotel great. Thanks for sharing how you love the warm and anticipative service of our staff. We strive hard to stick to what we promise – to give all our guests warm and heartfelt Filipino hospitality.

Again, my appreciation and I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed at Crimson for 2 days with my friends and enjoyed swimming. It was an outdoor pool wherein they have classy beach type of lounge chairs and huge tents to take nice pictures. I like how the snack/drink bar is very accessible too. Aside from that, their rooms are really big and has comfy beds. Wifi was very strong which I appreciate so much. We had some room service as well and it was fast as we expected. Food was amazing! And what I like the most was how pleasing every employee were. I haven't been to such great and welcoming hotel but only Crimson gave me that experience throughout all the hotels I've tried staying at. Thumbs up!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends

Dear Sakie B,

Thank you for your good 5-star review about Crimson Hotel. It’s a delight to have you and your friends here and we thank you for your commendations on every aspect of the hotel. The ones we are most happy about is knowing that your experience here is exceptionally great. All our guests are important to us that is why we always thrive to provide our guests an unforgettable experience and excellent service they deserve.

Surely, we would love to welcome you back to your new home in Alabang.

Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

I was here with my best friend during oct 19 before my flight and we had the best service from the servers in their lounge area where you could have some meals or snacks and cocktails. It is located in the 8th floor which gives you a great view of Alabang especially at night! The food and the drinks were as great as the place. This is by far, the best location in Alabang were you get splendid service, beautiful view and excellent food. Their front desk agents were also very accommodating and making sure we were comfortable and enjoying our meals. One of them was Vien and she's really nice and very accommodating. Looking forward on my next visit. Definitely coming back with friends and family! Thanks for the memorable experience.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends

Dear klauvinee,

We are delighted to hear that you and your friend had a wonderful stay in the hotel. Thank you also for recommending us as the best location here in the South.

Surely your commendation of our food, service and facilities will be a great motivation to keep up our service and product standards so guests, like you, will have a memorable stay.

Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed at Crimson for our Anniversary and we had so much fun! we also got complimentary Anniversary cake from Alvienne Marie Aquino... How thoughtful of her! We will book with Crimson for the rest of our anniversaries.... Thank you so much!

Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ma. Theresa S

Dear Maria Theresa S

Thank you for choosing Crimson Hotel to celebrate your anniversary. It humbles us to hear guests like you recommend us. We are happy when guests are happy.

The best in all your years as a couple as it will be lovely to have you back in all your anniversaries.

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

best hits:
-scenic view was very serene
-bed was fluffy and really inviting
-staff were accomodating esp Vien atbthe front lobby
-buffalo wings pricey but serves more than 3 and is really delectable

needs improv
-room lighting needs more areas for light
-pool needs heater its too windy and cold esp at night

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family

Dear Chrisse S

Thank you for you choosing Crimson Hotel. We thank you also for your honest reviews and the few good things you shared about the hotel.

We hope that despite the misses, your first time won’t be the last as we would definitely love to welcome you back.