Lowest prices for your stay
$77
Hotels.com$86
Agoda.com$68
Etrip$1,367
1,283 results
All reviews vue bar phoenix court chinese restaurant breakfast buffet shuttle service cake wing asie josef manila alabang mitch awa staycation south mall cafe
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2022 via mobile

Our room (old building) had clogged sink. We initially and simply called the guest center about it and a staff was sent over after a few hours. Apparently, the staff advised us that it would take sometime to fix it. So, we decided to directly report it to the staff in the reception area. Despite the repacking and hours of inconvenience and even without demanding for it, they offered a room upgrade. We appreciate your quick action and for being considerate with the matter. Kudos to Kristalyn, Ivan and Chris!

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2022

My friend booked this 3D2N stay but was not able to get to the hotel on time. I cannot process the hotel check in as the booking was not under my name, but the reception team is on to rescue and find ways on how I can get my booking done. It was specifically with the help of Reena Abadilla as she provides wonderful service and superb hospitality to me and to my friends in fixing these issues and even provide further assistance for us to feel comfortable and pampered during our stay. She exhibits service that is up and beyond what is needed of her. The kind of employee that reflects the company’s high standard of hospitality management and customer satisfaction. We had a wonderful stay because we are assured that we will be taking cared of with utmost priority. Thanks again Bellevue Manila and Reena my stay in your hotel and in the Philippines was worthwhile!

Room tip: The people are friendly, you’ll be assisted properly
Reviewed September 23, 2022 via mobile

Came home to Manila on my birthday and The Bellevue Manila wow’d me not only with its superb room and clean facilities but also with their friendly & professional staff, giving the perfect homey feel after being away from home for a while. The room is super clean and the service is beyond compare. Truly world class! Will definitely come back and bring my family here in the heart of the south. Indeed, “no place like home”. Thank you, TBM for the perfect solo traveler staycation!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2022

After 5 years didn't come to Philipines and now I came back again and keep stay in this hotel. The one word that i can say is EXCELLENT, all the same of that first time i stay in The Bellevue 5 years ago. The room is good, very clean, big room, and the breakfast so good. All the best for The Bellevue Team , keep spirit for hospitality the customer

Big Thanks All

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2022 via mobile

Our experience was great as always (2nd time around) !! Service was excellent. We got stuck in Festival Mall and the hotel shuttle service picked us up even after hours kudos to Josef and Chris!! Also, waiters/waitresses in buffet area were really good especially Noel and Dianne :) thank you guys for your great service! We will definitely come back!

Date of stay: August 2022