Lowest prices for your stay
$70
Hotels.com$82
Priceline$72
Hurb$87
1,281 results
All reviews vue bar phoenix court chinese restaurant breakfast buffet cake wing asie josef manila alabang mitch awa staycation south mall cafe tub
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2022

I had a very pleasant stay in the hotel. I arrived with a sprinkled ankle and they provided me with both a wheelchair and crutches so that I could still go out. Also very helpful staff in case of need of information regarding Manila, special thanks to Josef on that. Breakfast was good. There are three restaurants to have dinner inside the hotel, all quite OK. Spa was superb. All in all, a comfy and nice stay.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2022

Bellevue Manila really set their standard from the staff to the room quality. I would also like to commend concierge Josef who showed exceptional guest service, definitely look for him on your next visit! Plus the food in both Cafe D' Asie and Pheonix court is the best in Alabang!! Definitely going back to bellevue.

Room tip: the tower wing rooms have a nice view and ambiance and the rooms are also huge perfect for family
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed June 19, 2022

Thank you Ms. Kristalyn very accommodating! food are very good and delicious, rooms are perfect with good view. All of them are friendly try to book there with breakfast its worth it!!!!!!!!!! I will go back again!

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed June 8, 2022

The Bellevue Manila always give us excellent service that is why we keep coming back. All staff are friendly, accomodating and jolly especially Mr. Pen Malimata. We really enjoyed our stay and look forward to our next one. It really feels like we are home because we feel the comfort and security like our own home!

Room tip: Call first and inquire
Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed June 6, 2022

Many hotels now offer elevated amenities to better compete the vacation — but nothing beats an extraordinary level of guest service. We have spent an overnight stay in Bellevue Manila Alabang to celebrate my parent’s birthdays. I rarely post a review to a certain hotel but Bellevue Manila catch my family’s heart that we want to return as soon as possible.

They were extremely accommodating and allowed to check-in early at 2PM. Kudos & highly commended also JOSEF who went over and beyond to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. Kindly look for him if you plan to visit this hotel (exceptional guest service!)

Overall, we had a great experience with The Bellevue Manila. The room was wonderful, clean & perfect to celebrate a birthday — milestone and or venue for conference/meeting.

Til our next time!