Lowest prices for your stay
$54
$45
Hotels.com$57
Priceline$49
Travelocity$57
All reviews sisig breakfast buffet the hotel manager i highly recommend this hotel family and friends thank you very much rooms are clean star hotel free shuttle accommodating staff rice function room an overnight stay home away from home the penthouse cake prime
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2022

Very accommodating staff! ❤️ ❤️ Kudos to Tin, Jaypee and Kem! Job well done , Thankyouu for your helping hands to surprise my fiancee. Godbless everyone!
Happy client here! ❤️ Until to our next transaction!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank denabeller
Reviewed September 15, 2022

Excellent service to there guests.
I thought at first they will let me down but as days past of my stay they give me what I need to be like I am not a low class type of there guests. They treated me just like their high profile guest. God bless everyone. Thank you!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank T7936AFchristophern
Reviewed September 4, 2022 via mobile

I stayed for 5D4N and would have stayed longer if only my vacation is extended. The quality of service is superior, the room is clean and tidy, bed is very comfy, food are great and location is just 5-10 min. walk to Molito and Alabang Town Center. You wont feel lonely if you are staying alone in this hotel as their staffs are very friendly and will make you feel at home. Special mention to Ms Wendee for the warm welcome and for attending to all my requests with smile on her face (though the lips are covered with mask, you can see those sincere smile in her eyes). Definitely will stay there again in my next vacation in the Philippines.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank LenardBL
Reviewed September 1, 2022

I always choose B hotel as my 2nd home, they have the friendliest staff, good food and worth the price accomodation. They always make me feel at home whenever i am here at B, they right away take care of my needs and requests from the front desk (Mhadz, Tin, Ella, Wendee, Abby and of course Ethan), house keeping guys (Jhomark and Borgz), prime cafe (Ivan and JP) and the security team who’s always there to assist me. Thank you for always making my stay the most comfortable possible.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2022 via mobile

We spent our wedding anniversary at bHotel-Alabang over the weekend. Had a beautiful surprise as we enter our room. It was sweetly decorated with balloons, an anniversary banner and a swan-shaped towels. We were also gifted with a delicious cake! Additionally, it is worth mentioning that our stay was also complemented with friendly staff.

I must say, it was a very lovely and worthwhile stay at the bHotel-Alabang. We will definitely be back for another staycation.

Date of stay: August 2022