Lowest prices for your stay
$61
$80
Agoda.com
$57
Priceline$72
Hotels.com$83
Travelocity$83
1,330 results
All reviews junior suite breakfast buffet kiddie pool other hotels cake alabang town center room was spacious f b favorite hotel business trip nice view manila staycation bathtub south filipino housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2022 via mobile

I a.m Not sure what happened to the level of Service In acacia hotel -
I arrived early from my flight from LA to manila And went straight to the hotel- I requested to have All my luggage In my Room once its ready And ill be checking a little Bit late-
When I went to my Room -Im missing my luggage - The AC was too loud And then I call costumer Service to fix the noise or transfer me to a different Room . Bento Latino of AC was too loud and I know that I cannot sleep with that noise-I decided to have late lunch at the lobby of the hotel- I a.m craving For sinigang- what a disappointment- All the veggies was Not Good (old)and I Need to add fish sauce For additional flavor- I informed the waiter and no attention .
When I back to my Room I just Need to check the TV Channel and guess what? No cable and its Not working …. Again I called the costumer Service to report and maintainance crew came to replace my cable box- I checked out the hotel around 7 a.m because I a.m very disapointed…
No follow UP given to me

Room tip: If you Book In advance please mentioned Everything you Need
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Bobby Horrigan, General Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the property. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay. Your concerns shall be discussed with the team that will aid us in our continuous efforts to improve customer satisfaction. We hope we can redeem ourselves and do better next time should you decide to stay with us again in the near future.

Have a pleasant day ahead and stay safe.

Warmest regards,

Your Acacia Hotel Family

Reviewed September 10, 2022 via mobile

it is a very very nice hotel. architecture and views are great. the furniture complements the hotels theme. has excellent room food and service. guests feel
safe and the environment is clean and sanitized
great staff as well, even the pool staff really guards against accidents

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Bobby Horrigan, General Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2022

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

We hope that this letter finds you well and wish to convey our gratitude for considering us as your preferred hotel for your stay.

Thank you for taking the time to review the property and for the positive rating. It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. It is very pleasing that you remarked on our good customer service and your recommendation as a staycation hotel.

We wish you safety on your next adventure and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed August 27, 2022 via mobile

The staff are accomodating and nice
Good ambience and a perfect place place for a staycation.
had shuttle anywhere in alabang. And good food as well, elegant swimming pool.
Love staying here!
Its great!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Bobby Horrigan, General Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2022

Reviewed August 25, 2022 via mobile

Very accomodating staff.
Food is great.
Good service.
The hotel is so comforting.
Superb dishes. Clean areas .
Will definitrly go back here in acacia hotel.
Highly recomended.
Spacious parking space.
The breakfas buffer has many dishes to choose from.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Bobby Horrigan, General Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2022

Reviewed August 25, 2022 via mobile

The place is very clean and very accomodating, first time staying here but definitely wont be the last time. The food is great and the rooms are beyond comfortable. The staff is like I said bery accomodating and very approachable.

Trip type: Traveled with friends