Lowest prices for your stay
$121
Free cancellation until 02/06/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
$121
Free cancellation until 02/10/23
ZenHotels.com
$119
Hotels.com$121
Travelocity$121
Destinia.com$124
All reviews washing machine serviced apartment one bedroom apartment rice cooker induction cooker felt like home pool area a wonderful stay guest services living area family staycation thank you very much enjoyed my stay upon check checking in alabang amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2022 via mobile

This is our first staycation since the pandemic started. We are anxious but decided to proceed. This is our second time going here but we had a hard time getting here because some of the roads are already one way. So be sure to look it up in waze. We decided to get a 2 bedroom de luxe ( before a 1 bedroom de luxe). Checking in takes around 15-20min, be sure you have your vaccination card with you. Room is very nice. With frig, microwave, plates, glasses, knife, utensils, pots,water dispenser, induction cooker with exhaust. All that you will be needing is here. Didn't disappoint. See photo below. Love the bed and pillows. Free wifi is fast. Room is well kempt. Breakfast is quite limited. Mr. Mac from buffet beakfast was very attentive and assisted us all the way. Kudos to you Mac. Overall stay is very good . Will definitely comeback again..

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank DokGrey
Joycelyn Agsaway, Other at Somerset Alabang Manila, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2022

Dear DokGrey,

Thank you for your candid review of Somerset Alabang Manila and for choosing to stay with us for your first staycation since pandemic. We are glad that you had a very good staycation experience and enjoyed our fully furnished rooms. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the rest of the team.

Once again, thank you for your patronage. We will definitely look forward to your next visit. Stay safe!

Reviewed December 21, 2021 via mobile

Somerset alabang

Stayed here on December 10-15 for quarantine from abroad as this is close to home. I got a one bedroom apartment with views of Asian Star Building, the bay on the left, and the city on the right. I booked directly with them including the airport transfer. Communication via email was timely. Pick up from the airport was on time with a friendly driver waiting in the chairs just outside arrivals. The journey was quick. My luggages were brought to the room by a staff while I was doing the check in. The apartment was spacious, clean, and cozy. They have a smart TV but I didn’t find Netflix. I had brought my Amazon firetv stick with me so that’s sorted it. The wifi was fast enough, maybe 5mbps. The air conditioners worked well. The kitchen had crockery, cutlery, cookware, rice cooker, toaster, coffee maker, microwave / oven, washing machine with tumble dryer in one, 5 gallons of drinking water. They also provided coffee and tea, sponge and dishwashing liquid, laundry detergent, reusable kitchen towels. They didn’t provide a knife, chopping board and kitchen paper towels so I asked my mum to send me some. I only got a room only booking so I had food and groceries delivered to the room, no problem.
The bathroom was okay though the hardware was not well looked after, they don’t have the shine anymore. The bed was semi comfortable for me as it was a bit too hard but the sheets were lovely. I spent a lot of time in the living area catching up on my tv. The couch is also okay, comfy enough to lay on. I brought one of the three pillows from the bedroom to use on the couch. I have requested balcony access during booking and they gave me the key upon check in. I was swabbed on my 5th day at around 5:30pm, the results and certificate came out the next day before 10am. I was checking with guest services a lot that day if the swab team have arrived and they were very patient and prompt in answering my calls. They also checked with me if I have been swabbed before the team left the hotel. The next day when the results and certificate were released from the onehealthpass website, they asked me to email them a copy and after that I was free to leave. I settled the payment through credit card. Everything was smooth and all the staff were friendly and efficient. I had a great time and comfy stay all in all. It truly felt like home to me so the quarantine went by fast and I got my much needed rest as well. I am glad I booked with Somerset Alabang, paying extra compared to other quarantine hotels was worth it. Thank you very much.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Joycelyn Agsaway, Other at Somerset Alabang Manila, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2021

Dear Keinxerika,

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay at Somerset Alabang Manila. I’m thrilled that you enjoyed the experience and we truly appreciate you sharing a candid review of your quarantine stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful comments to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 6, 2021 via mobile

Recommended! Very Cozy. Fit for couple who will stay for a week or more because they have small kitchen with complete utensils and cooking wares, their kitchen appliances are not cheap actually. Bed and Bathroom are big. Big windows that you can see half of the city view. And you can relax in the balcony which have both living room and bedroom have an access.. Very Neat. All the Staff are doing their job very well, approachable and responsive..

Room tip: If you stay for almost a week you need to bring laundry detergent so you can wash with the washing machine and its very expensive if ypu buy the detergent from them.
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Joycelyn Agsaway, Other at Somerset Alabang Manila, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2021

Dear giogalera,

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay at Somerset Alabang Manila. I’m thrilled that you enjoyed the experience and for highly recommending us. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful comments to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Somerset Alabang Manila soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 28, 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at the hotel, it was a quarantine turned into staycation for the family.
The best part was the it was a serviced apartment so it really feels like home We had a comfortable and convenient stay because the staff were accommodating.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Joycelyn Agsaway, Other at Somerset Alabang Manila, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2021

Dear 398gayp,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your quarantine stay turned staycation with us. Likewise, thank you for your warm compliments of our facilities and associates. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed November 25, 2021

It's been two years since our last family staycation because of the pandemic. At first, we are having second thoughts if we are going to push through because we are still afraid of our safety, especially to my 2-year-old niece and 1-year-old nephew. But we are glad that we stayed at this hotel because they are very strict in practicing the protocols. I even like their policy to have online reservations to use their amenities to keep their guests safe. We have the pool and play area to ourselves!

Aside from that, the room is clean and comfortable. We received a kit with alcohol, disinfectant spray, and other stuff that you need to keep you safe inside their hotel.

It also made our stay incredible because of the very welcoming and friendly staff. Thanks to Mr. Diego, who assisted us and made sure we had a good and fun-filled staycation!

Date of stay: November 2021
Joycelyn Agsaway, Other at Somerset Alabang Manila, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2021

Dear kathleenoQ7638WZ,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent stay here in Somerset Alabang Manila. We are delighted to have you stayed with us for staycation. The past 2 years has been challenging, and it is with pride that our doors are once again open to welcome back our valued staycationers.

Thank you for your warm compliments of our facilities, safety protocols and associates. Receiving such positive feedback from our guests motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service.

Once again, thank you for your valued patronage. We look forward to welcoming you again.