“Warung Boni Candidasa, BALI”
Review of Warung Boni

Warung Boni
Ranked #7 of 72 Restaurants in Candidasa
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Autentic food and delicious food, nice garden good for romantic dinner quite and rialablle price, and nice to visit

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Having read the great reviews we really wanted to try this place & weren't disappointed. It is hidden away but is worth the find. We went one evening & were the only people there but this didn't put us off. We were sat in the garden & enjoyed great service & delicious food. We ordered the 2 dishes that were recommended which were so tasty & shared the fried banana dessert. We had a large beer & coke & the bill came to 166k rupeas (about £9). Will definitely be returning before we go home.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I was really impressed with Warung Boni. A cozy family run place. The food was delicious (the noodles were particularly good) and was surprisingly inexpensive even compared to other places in Candidasa.

I ordered the lime juice, which was a delicious slightly sweetened limeade made fresh. Our waiter picked them right off the tree on the property when we ordered it. Can't get any fresher.

It's good to know they do pick up from hotels as it is at the end of the road and you wouldn't run into it normally. But it was a short walk from where we stayed.

Overall I highly recommend for the experience - a quaint casual spot with only a few tables under some trees. Definitely felt more like home cooking than the usual restaurants.

You wouldn't run across

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Found it casually, I went in after checking reviews. And I can say I had the best noodles since I'm in Bali, not classic prepared but homemade tastie one.
Other dishes were also fine, it definitely worth a visit.
In add is a very quiet place in an house garden, only few tables.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The food is very authentic. Very good food and service. Would recommend this restaurant. The owner is very nice. The service was very fast.