“A taste of Mexico on Long street”
Review of Mexican on Long

Mexican on Long
Ranked #405 of 1,299 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I love the food at this place, I told them it was the best ribs I had ever tasted. Was on vacation with a friend. we certainly enjoyed a couple of Margaritas before we were engulfed in the long street vibe.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Cool atmosphere, friendly and profesional staff. Girlfriend and i felt very special, well looked after and the food was delicious...we recommend the chicken quesadillas :)

Date of visit: May 2017
Peter v, Owner at Mexican on Long, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback! Saludos

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Love the food, this is my new favorite restaurant. Service was friendly and also hot..... Just like the food haha

Date of visit: April 2017
Peter v, Owner at Mexican on Long, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon! Saludos!

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Went there for quick cocktails and shot of tequila . On long street , good vibe . Bill came to R135 , two cocktails and two shots of tequila . Service ok

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Was looking forward to Taco Tuesday for a while and Mexican on Long is always on our restaurant visits when coming to Cape Town. My wife had a beef burrito and she loved it. I had the seafood taco, but what a let down from the previous time I had it. I think the fact that they gave me a piece of lemon that someone had bitten canceled the whole experience for me and then to put the cherry on the cake, the manager thought nothing about it. Sorry guys but cannot recommend you guys anymore.

Date of visit: April 2017