“Feel like a celeb”

Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Sushi, International
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2019

Great dining experience - one of our highlights during the trip. They where very accommodating to our party and quickly set up a table for six on the side walk to ensure that we had a front view of the sunset. I had the filet of beef and it was outstanding at t a very reasonable price. Some of our other party members wanted a seafood experience and the pricing for the seafood plate and or the lobster where a la cart and a little bit more costly, but in return they received a true feast. The staff was very attentive and helpful. even their patrons where troopers and when they saw that we where from out of town and struggled with a self, they had no hesitation to assist and took they picture. If you want to fell like a movie star for a day, don't miss Camps Bay and Paranga.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank tjm1107
Kove_Mngt, Manager at Paranga, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2019

The team here at Paranga are thrilled to receive such a great review ...and thanks for the 5 stars!.

We hope to welcome you back soon. Glad you enjoyed the experience.

Warm regards,
Paranga Management

Write a reviewReviews (1,619)

Reviewed 16 June 2019 via mobile

I ate here on my afternoon in Camps Bay. Yum! I had the grilled squid. It was delicious and perfectly prepared. I was seated so I could see the ocean and enjoy the view and do some people watching. My waiter Brenton (sp?) was attentive and gave fantastic service. I loved their glass vase centerpieces!! Would love to visit again.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank barbershopchick
Kove_Mngt, Manager at Paranga, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2019

Thank you for the feedback of your visit to Paranga.
We're delighted that you enjoyed the experience.
Thanks for the support and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2019

Dined here with my husband while visiting Camps Bay and we are so glad we did. It was our best meal we had while visiting Cape Town! The views are beautiful as you watch sunset. The food is delicious, we ordered their sushi as well as their whole kingklip. Service was also amazing. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: March 2019
3  Thank katherinekazh
Kove_Mngt, Manager at Paranga, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2019

Thank you for the complementary review of your return visit to Paranga! We love the 5 star rating especially, thank you!

We're glad that you enjoyed your experience and we hope to welcome you back the next time you're in Cape Town!

Thanks for your support!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

This is my ideia of favorite place for lunch holidays, nice place, nice view , really good sushis and seafood! Super recommeny! I think Sunset should be great also

Date of visit: May 2019
2  Thank gabrielagiaccio
Kove_Mngt, Manager at Paranga, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2019

Thank you for the review - we appreciate you taking the time to rate us and a great rating at that!

We look forward to having you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

having been a fan of Paranga for many years... a last minute stop over for brunch - on my birthday - was met with a bill for R130 for a single mimosa.

the waiter could not adequately justify this ridiculous price NOR could a subsequent e-mail to the establishment.

never again.