“Exhilarating - Proper Fun”
Review of WildX Adventures

WildX Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Wild X offers a wide variety of adventures for the whole family in and around various towns in the Garden Route, South Africa. Plettenberg Bay, Wilderness, George, Mossel Bay and Oudtshoorn. Activities include the following: Quad Bike Nature Rides, Paintball Games, Abseiling, Canoeing, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Paragliding Tandem Flights, Helicopter Flips
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Did the 11k quad bikes run. A real adrenaline buzz through a hilly forest for what seemed like a long time (must have been at least 45 mins). Had a guide in front and behind our party. Helmets provided (and hair nets). The guys were really friendly and took photos on our phones for us. I would thoroughly recommend this experience for anyone who wants some serious excitement and fun. We also had a Segway experience rolled in for a bargain price. Whilst it may not have quite the same adrenaline quotient, it was fascinating and fun and I would certainly do it again. Thoroughly recommended, and really good value for money. Thanks guys.

All reviews
"spur of the moment decision"
"keeping an eye"
"trail"
in 5 reviews
"forest"

Reviewed 23 January 2018

My 6 year old fell off with the quad bike on top of him, if he had fallen the other way he would have had severe burns. The track was way too difficult for them. My 8 year old was put on a bike that was too big for him - afterwards I saw it said no under 16s! I assumed that the company knew what they were doing but my son could hardly control it. They booked us for a 30 min ride which was far too long for them, 15 minutes would have been ample. The dust and fumes were unbearable. Afterwards we were filthy dirty and there was no water to wash our hands. I would not recommend this for small kids it is dangerous and should not be offered!!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

With some trepidation we took our children on a Segway trip. The place looks a bit rundown, the trails are shared with quadbikes, which could be disturbing for some. It is an offroad segway trip which is difficult but even our children managed well.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Just completed an amazing 12km extreme route in the forrest off the N2! Seriously fast and technical! Got to keep your wits about yourself on this one! What a great ride!