“Most amazing massage”

The Thai Touch - Traditional Thai Massage Therapy
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Very professional, clean and well priced. Went with my daughter and it was relaxing and tranquil atmosphere - will definitely go back

salome g, Front Office Manager at The Thai Touch - Traditional Thai Massage Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Estelle,

Thank you for choosing The Thai Touch.
We wish you all the best and hope to see you again soon.

All reviews
"mood"
"umhlanga"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Excellent part of Durban, very nice massage rooms, friendly staff, good pricing, and most important of all - very good Thai massage! We booked on short notice (an hour ahead of time) for a couples massage and were accommodated without any problem.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I can highly recommend this business which is very professional with friendly staff. I had an amazing massage, one of the best I have ever had.

salome g, Front Office Manager at The Thai Touch - Traditional Thai Massage Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Penny,

Thank you for the kind words. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Real thai ladies. Very professional. Trully Thai Massage. Good price, good and very clean and relaxing ambience.
Recomended

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Based on several good reviews and a pleasant experience a few months ago, we booked a pre-anniversary treat. What a total disappointment. This was not a massage but a very brisk rub with very little technique or finesse. It got so bad I just wanted it to stop. The back rub was just a monotonous back and forth. The therapist was so rough on my feet I felt as if my bones were being broken. We asked them to leave out the manipulation at the end so I got my head 'scratched' for 15 minutes. It's possible that due to staff turnover it's hard to maintain consistency but this was the worst massage experience and I would definitely not recommend it. Woke up the next day feeling bruised and battered.

1  Thank Rdb27370