“Scrumptious as always”

Cuisines: International
Description: Garden setting with indoor and outdoor seating
Description: Garden setting with indoor and outdoor seating
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a coffee and ended up having brunch. Brilliant service and delicious food as always - had the Chorizo eggs bendict which was lush!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I come here regularly, it has the best coffee in Francis Bay and the food is fantastic. The service is spot on, there's a great buzz about the place so will continue to come back.

mechelle a, Owner at Rambling Rose, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

thank you Julia !!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We had breakfast at Rambling Rose on two successive mornings. On our second visit, the waiter clearly recognised us and greeted us very warmly. The food is good quality without being pretentious, and the garden and veranda make for a pleasant setting to enjoy a relaxed meal. The prices are very reasonable too. I had a delicious eggs benedict with bacon on the first morning, the eggs cooked to perfection. On the second morning, I chose a healthier option of yogurt, muesli and delicious fresh fruit - all beautifully presented. The orange juice I ordered was clearly freshly squeezed. My partner assures me that the coffee was very good, and I certainly enjoyed the tea.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We had a delightful lunch today @ Rambling Rose. We ate outside at a picnic table. We shared a bottle of Protea wine. The hake fish cake & salad were really yummy! My husband had the special - steak & grilled calamari. It was also delicious. The service was very efficient and provided for a memorable afternoon in St. Francis Bay.

1  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed 13 February 2018

A small café with excellent service and food situated in the village. The staff were friendly and there is a small play area for children

1  Thank xruffer