Review Highlights

Great

Reviewed 17 January 2021
Dak9201
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time, words cannot begin to explain. The tour guides are friendly, well informed about this indigenous area. Thank you so much

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank Luyandabokolo
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

It was a great experience seeing the wildside of mdantsane. The dam sight is amazing. It's quite a thrilling activities.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

This has been a highlight of my year. What a great tour guide buti Seko is. He is so patient and explains everything clearly before the tour during and after. I never knew we had beautiful spots in Mdantsane. I am definitely taking some of the closest people in my life to this tour again. It was my first time cycling on the roads with cars and on gravel. Thought it would take me forever to learn, but it was easy peasy, thank you to Seko for being a great teacher
What I will suggest though, if one drinks water like I do bring spare water with you. Water is provided, but might not be enough for someone who is a waterholic(if there is such a word)

But overall experience was great‍♀️

Date of experience: September 2020
Siseko007, Owner at Uncuthu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Hi Vuyo glad you enjoyed our tour, we have taken note to have extra water in place than our usual 1 bottle per person for waterholic like you

Reviewed 8 July 2020

Mr. Siseko Yelani is Uncuthu tours. He is young, energetic, engaging and very knowledgeable. He picked us up on time at the pier. We visited the Xhosa tribe and found a busload of our fellow cruise passengers at the same place. But we were lucky enough to arrive in a nice, clean air-conditioned car, after a wonderful city tour and a stop at a local African medicine store. He answered all our questions about himself and South Africa. We felt safe and enjoyed every minute with him.We encourage anyone visiting East London to hire him. He is a young entrepreneur trying to be the best. Of the many tours we took on our cruise, he was just that. Please support him.

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank RoseMarieOhio
Reviewed 1 March 2020

These guys were the best! I was in a group with 33 people and they made our trip smooth and fun. And they were super fun to get to know!

Date of experience: February 2020