“Amazing Time on the River”
Review of Fishbone Charters

Fishbone Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided custom fishing charters based out of Talkeeetna Alaska since 1998, Fishbone Charters can help you achieve the fishing adventure of a lifetime whether it be chasing trophy Kings, or light tackle rainbows in small rivers and creeks. Let us put our years of experience and intimate knowledge of the area to work for you and come fishing with us today. All trips are owner guided.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent an afternoon fishing with Todd. He was great with the kids and explaining everything to them. We all had a great time. We would absolutely recommend Todd with Bonefish Charters. He knows the river and is very knowledgeable about the area. We learned a lot while having fun.

All reviews
"ropes"
"alaska"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Not only did Todd customize my trip to my liking he is also an excellent safe boat captain
Standing in the river with Todd I watched him read the river to find the best spot to fish
His experience as a local guide and his laid back style provided me with excellent experience
His number one concern was getting fish on my hook
Before leaving I warned him ( without the accent ) " I'll be back "
I will be fishing with him again in this summer
Great service (including pick up stop off for drinks and snacks and drop off) and a strong eye on customer satisfaction defines Todd

Reviewed 21 August 2017

My buddy and I came up to Alaska for our 40th birthdays. Took an AM half day trip with Todd. His attitude and local knowledge made the trip. He knew where and when to go and more importantly which side of the river was going to be better. That was super important and impressive. It made for a much better experience and we didn't have to combat fish with the other guide companies and, AND we were landing more fish than they were!! Highly recommend Todd and Fish Bone Charters. I will use again.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

My dad and I fished with Todd on 8/8/17 for a half day in the morning. He picked us up at 5 am from our house and we were on the river by 5:30. We fished in what turned out to be a pretty popular honey hole, but we got there plenty early and there were a lot of fish. Todd knows a lot about the fish he targets and the local area. Given the time of year, we caught a lot of chum salmon that were spawned out, but still fun to catch. Neither my dad nor I missed getting a fish on our first dozen casts. We also pulled in a couple of silvers, which was awesome. Todd obviously knew how to make a rig that caught fish.

Were we to find ourselves back in town, I'd definitely book with Todd again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Only Todd will know what is meant by the title, but it set the tone for the day! Needless to say, we had a GREAT day of fishing! Todd was spot on with his knowledge and techniques related to fishing the area. My boys and I estimated that we caught 75 to 100 fish during our 1/2 day trip. If in Talkeetna, AK I would highly recommend giving Fishbone Charters a call for a great fishing experience.