“Very good”

Spring Spa Canggu
Ranked #2 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spring Spa is poised to redefine the spa experience in Canggu to better meet the desires and lifestyle of sophisticated clients who may be tourists, locals or expats. The ambience is constructed for unique and unforgettable private and social experiences for friends, small groups or parties of as many as 24 people as well as hosting bridal parties, hen’s nights and product launches.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This spa is very professional, large and in a beautiful setting. We went back for multiple treatments and all of the therapists seemed very good. Water is provided but other drinks are an additional cost, I was surprised how much I missed the tea received at other local spas!

All reviews
"couples massage"
"hair treatment"
"pure bliss"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A beautiful and relaxing spa that is well appointed and clean. I had a hair treatment and pedicure and my husband; a body massage and sports pedicure. The treatment themselves were great BUT I do have a few comments for improvements. We had our hotel book treatments for us at Spring Spa the day before and we arrived on time at the Spa but waited 15-20 minutes for our appointments. My husband was taken first and I waited another 5-10 minutes before I was attended to. Another customer was also waiting to have a hair treatment and we were led to bathrooms together to change into wraps. The wraps were the elasticised cotton type and she was a very small physical build and we were given the same size wrap...mine was too tight to be comfortable and so I had to re-dress and ask for a bigger size...she commented that hers was a bit hard to get on too and it did look a little snug on her and she was very slim.! It was annoying especially as the other customer had to wait outside with the beautician while I changed again :( We were led back together to the hair area and it didn’t feel very personalised. The actual treatments were wonderful and my comments are intended to relay client feedback about logistics...and I would still happily book at Spring Spa!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a facial and pedicure here. Both were great! Both the nail tech and esthetician were professional and thorough. I had Ratna for my facial. One of the most relaxing facials I've ever had. She had magic hands :D The spa itself is beautiful, clean, minimalist, light, airy, and of course relaxing. The quality of the facilities and service exceeds the cost.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Every time I come to Canggu I visit spring! It’s just an experience! Some time to yourself to relax, the treatments are divine! Enjoyed a lovely shellac mani and pedi from saci & tuti this morning and some much needed respite from the Bali sunshine. I’m sure I’ll be back for a facial or two before it’s time to fly home ❤️