“Great pedicure”

J-Jireh Spa and Salon
Ranked #8 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: J-Jireh Spa and Salon uses the finest beauty products. We offer all hair color, chemical services, cutting and styling, as well as special spa and nail treatments. Experience a sanctuary for the senses with us for physical, mental and spiritual renewal from head to toe. We delivered the best to you always!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the pleasure of a lovely staff member sorting out my toes and feet! they were in desperate need of a pedicure and this was definitely the place to come! The staff are friendly, the place is clean and the pedicure was good. Would definitely go again when in Bali!

J-Jireh-Spa-Salon, Owner at J-Jireh Spa and Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thanks for sharing a great review here, we are so happy to know that you love our Spa and Salon that much! We hope to welcome you again shortly.

All reviews
"shop"
"coconut"
"heaven"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoy my massage n the service n environment is excellent! Owners r do friendly. Highly recomment balinese massage. Very reasonable price!

Dear Emmanuel,

Thanks for sharing a great review here, we are so happy to know that you love our Spa that much! We hope to welcome you again shortly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent body massage experience. A really decent shop with friendly staffs. 200K for a 90 mins Balian massage. Must visit again.

Dear Zeth,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just after massage, It was best experience for the price I payed 230K for 90 min
They was your legs, premises super clean and tidy
Elvis

J-Jireh-Spa-Salon, Owner at J-Jireh Spa and Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Elvis,

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

During my stay in Bali I have tried several local "SPA" places but it was actually ordinary massage salons. In J-Jireh Spa and Salon I had a really good experience. It is run by a lovely couple from Hong Kong and with them they brought international level of service to their place.
I had 1.45 hour program which included 1 hour massage, body scrub and milk bath. Whole experience was really nice starting from washing my feet in a bawl with frangipani flowers before massage and finishing with milk bath covered with rose petals and drinking home made ginger tea. I had my own VIP room with shower and toilet which was quite convenient. After that while I was waiting for my husband finishing his massage I had shiatsu foot massage and it was really professional.
I want to mention that I'm quite a demanding person to services but this SPA met my expectations and I left the place feeling relaxed and revived :)

J-Jireh-Spa-Salon, Owner at J-Jireh Spa and Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

My Dear,