Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$139
PricelineUS$125
Expedia.comUS$125
Agoda.comUS$125
getaroom.comUS$139
All reviews restaurant next door no elevator room was clean free breakfast have stayed here several times would stay here again mini fridge checking in lots of parking breakfast options stayed nights salmon motel coupon beds laundry alaska
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

I have stayed here several times over the last 5 years. What iIreally like is that the rooms are generous in size, and that they have had the restaurant next door for breakfast. They did not have it open this last visit but provided the general complimentary breakfast stuff. They are hoping to have it open this summer. It was very clean the beds were comfortable and the wi fi worked just fine. I forgot my iPad in the room and they found it and sent it to me free of charge... that's great service!! Its very close to places to eat and shop. This is our go to place to stay in Soldotna so we will be back.

Date of stay: February 2021
Tim Gray, Owner at Best Western King Salmon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

We appreciate your review! Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

I have stayed here several times and have always been pleases however now, supposedly under new ownership, the quality of service has gone down. Checking in, the clerk did not know how to apply my $75 gift card. Although being a Diamond member, due to bad knees and back, I requested a ground floor room and was advised that there would be a $10 up charge and was given a second floor room, inspite of the hotel not even being 25% full. The shower in the room given did not work. The continental breakfast was ok...dry cereal, instant oatmeal, pastries and heat and serve breakfast sandwiches.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 624MikeP624
Tim Gray, Owner at Best Western King Salmon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

We apologize for any inconveniences! If there is anything we can do to make it right, then please let us know. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 December 2020

My nephew and I traveled down for a late Thanksgiving with family and stayed 2 nights. The staff was helpful and the room was clean. The internet was speedy enough that I was able to play a first person shooter online for a couple of hours the second night we were there. Due to Covid the breakfast options had changed, but they still offered a variety of options to choose from. Next time I'm down visiting family again, I'll definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for the feedback! We are excited to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2020

A great hotel for your next visit to Soldotna. The check-in was super smooth and the staff was really friendly. Took less than 2 minutes to check-in and head to the room with key. There are a lot of rooms at this hotel, but it was a very quiet location. The room was clean and had everything that was needed (TV, microwave, mini-fridge, cable, etc.) Nice size bathroom and as a nice added touch, there was a table with two chairs. Perfect for carry-out dinner in the room. The hotel was conveniently located next to a gas station with snacks, drinks and desserts. Everything you would want to see or do in Soldotna was just a few miles away at most. To top it off, there was plenty of free parking directly in front of the rooms. Check-out was fast and easy as well.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Brian D
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western King Salmon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2020

Hello Brian,
Thank you so much for your review. My staff and I are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We do take pride in the motel.

Kathy
GM

Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

Easy, quick check in. 2 story motel with outdoor corridors. Room is spacious, clean, and smells like fresh laundry. Nice Alaskan themed carpeting (moose, salmon, bear) and artwork. Bed and pillows are comfortable for a good night’s rest. Free breakfast across the parking lot at the diner. Simple self-serve continental breakfast with muffins, powder eggs, yogurt, etc. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you so much for the review. We do strive to make our customers comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again.

Kathy