All reviews always ready with a smile stove top kitchen area oatmeal room was clean every month walking distance from the airport nothing fancy home away from home hotel room place to stay free breakfast mendenhall glacier rudy proximity accommodations laundry
Reviewed 4 February 2019

The reason I stay here is its location. It is within easy walking distance of the airport and is the perfect spot to spend an overnight between late arrivals and early departures. The rooms are simple and spartan, but clean. Everything is very basic, but that's fine for a quiet overnight.

Room tip: Get a room on the far side from the airport
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Juneau - Shell Simmons Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2019

Thank you for staying with us, and for your wonderful feedback. We are thrilled that you loved our terrific location as well as our hotel and accommodations. Thanks again for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 4 February 2019

The reason I like to stay here is because of its location. The accommodations are clean and spartan and they cover all the basics. Its super-close proximity to the airport (easy walking distance) makes it the ideal alternative to sleeping on the airport floor between that light night arrival and that early morning departure!

Room tip: Face away from the airport for quieter experience
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for the nice review. We are pleased everything went great for you during your visit and that our wonderful location made it even better. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 29 January 2019 via mobile

Business brings us to Juneau every month, and the Extended Stay has become our second home. Glad to see Johnie, Kat, and Martin. Clean, comfortable, and quiet. Exactly what we look for. Also WiFi is good here. We will continue to stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Juneau - Shell Simmons Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2019

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America once again! We're excited to share your wonderful comments with our team. We believe that fresh clean rooms, excellent service is just a few of the things that keep our guests coming back to visit us time and again. We will share your compliments with the staff mentioned in the review. It means a lot that you continue to choose to stay with us over all of the hotels in the area. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2019 via mobile

GREAT SERVICE GREAT PEOPLE !!
Kudos to Johnnie who returned from home to work to help me fix my TV.
Also to Charlotte for helping me carry utensils to my room for my stay.

I visit Juneau often and have stayed here numerous times.
I was saddened to hear of the loss of Rachel the previous manager, she will be missed.

Thanks a lot

Mark Elliott

Trip type: Traveled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Juneau - Shell Simmons Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2019

Mark, we appreciate the terrific review and thank you for choosing Extended Stay America again! We are delighted you enjoyed another stay with us. We believe clean, comfortable accommodations and excellent service bring guests back time and time again. We will shared your compliments with the team especially Johnnie. It was our pleasure serving you, and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 25 January 2019 via mobile

Definitely my favorite hotel to stay at in Juneau. Central to a lot of stores and restaurants, right by the airport, and the staff is always friendly and helpful with anything we might need. Helping with bags, opening doors, the works. Trying to fly home is hard because of weather and when I get stuck in Juneau after I checked out earlier I can walk right back and check back into my room for another night. Very understanding with me when that happens multiple days in a row. Overall a great place!

Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Juneau - Shell Simmons Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2019

It was wonderful to read your review and find out how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy that our location was perfect for your needs and helped make your visit to the area a total success. Thank you very much for sharing your experience so future guests can see what makes the Extended Stay America an excellent choice.