“The best pizza”

Ranked #5 of 10 Quick Bites in Rarotonga
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The only evening Woodfired pizza cafe on the island. Dine in a funky outdoor casual setting with eat in or take out option. Great affordable meals for families with colouring in to entertain the children. Salads and wraps also available for lunch.
Reviewed 12 February 2019

This was the best pizza I have had in a while. Fast friendly service. The selection of pizzas is large

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 28 January 2019 via mobile

If I could have my way, I’d eat here everyday! The crust is unbelievable - just the right thickness and crunchiness. The topping is the right amount. I suspect they have a secret ingredient making their pizza irresistible. We had tropical chicken and mortician chicken. You know that feeling after eating a good pizza? Just hit the spot: not too much not too little. All credit to the two gorgeous ladies running the show. Good on you!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 17 January 2019

We went several times and it was always yummy , fresh and cooked to perfection. Plus a bonus you can bring your own wine.
Lovely friendly staff

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 10 January 2019

They have a limited menu of pizzas but the staff were kind enough to allow me to custom order a pizza and it turned out to be delicious! I had a mushroom, pepperoni, pineapple creation and all the ingredients were very fresh, plus it was made quite quickly in the fired oven. Kind of neat to eat beside the road and take in the bustling crowds. Note that if I recall correctly they had limited hours.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

This was our first trip to Kai Pizza and it was OK. We ordered take away and sat near the harbour to enjoy. We ordered a supreme and a pepperoni. The crust was thin (as we like it) and we could see them making the bases so it was fresh. It was very greasy which wasn’t great. Be aware they don’t take credit cards.

Date of visit: October 2018