Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$175.00
More Info
from US$275.00
More Info
All reviews highly recommend this company fish the river dave trip guide anglers knowledge limit rainbow
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2021

Our guide, Jeff, was very instructive and patient with mostly rookie fisher-people. It was pleasant & informative, and we even caught some fish! The scenery is beautiful.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

Book with these guys!! Awesome experience!!

We had the absolute best time on our fishing trip with Mike! We received excellent communication from our first inquiry to Cooper Landing Fishing and throughout. They provided us with gear and everything we needed. It was such a personable, customized trip with just us and our fabulous, patient, very knowledgeable and friendly guide, Mike. We caught silver salmon, rainbow and Dolly trout, everything we had hoped for! I never once felt like we were just going through the motions, I always felt like my experience was their top priority!
I can’t possibly recommend Cooper Landing Fishing Guide enough. Get out on the river with them!!

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Dave was amazing to the ladies of our group. We were 3 couples traveling & decide to do this adventure. We split up, ladies vs men. Dave was so darn patient with us. We tied the men. This was (by far) my favorite excursion I have ever taken. So much that my husband wants to come back & spend a summer here. Cooper Landing is so beautiful.

Reviewed 5 September 2021

Mike is a rockstar and this company is amazing! From the first get go they were all about customer service!! I’ve never gone fishing before and Mike rowed us right up to the fish! Although we couldn’t keep what we caught, it was just so so so fun to try out hand at fishing. I didn’t want our day to end!! Mike was ab amazing guide and I would tooootally recommend this tour. Shoot- I’d go again myself! Rock on guys!!!

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 16 July 2021

We went fishing with Cooper Landing with a group of 8 including 11 year old twins. Dave and JD made sure everyone was properly equipped including waders, boots and tackle. The only thing we needed to bring was lunch and license.
Dave and team put us on a great spot and did everything they could to make us successful. They patiently coached all of us to make sure we enjoyed the entire experience. Can't say enough good things about these guys. Two thumbs up, 5 plus stars. Look forward to fishing with them again as soon as possible!

Date of experience: July 2021