“Tasty Food at a Great Price”

Le Motu Pizza Grill
Ranked #20 of 82 Restaurants in Moorea
Price range: US$15 - US$32
Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: WIFI-free
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is just down the street from Intercontinental Resort and Spa. My wife and I dropped in for lunch. I have the Oriental Pizza and she got a salad. The pizza was about half the price of the pizza's at the hotel and it was good food. It had the right combination of cheese, meat, and veggies and was exactly what I was looking for. We spent less than $40 USD between my wife and I, and we really enjoyed the food.

1  Thank Juhsten

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We had a nice dinner at Le motu. The swordfish was excellent and nicely cooked but the calzone was ok. I had asked for it ham free but it arrived full of ham. In any event it was a nice dinner

Reviewed 10 May 2018

We were staying at Les Tipaniers beach hotel, where the restaurants were not great, and expensive. We ventured out on bikes loaned out by the hotel to get to this place. We saw good reviews, so we popped in for lunch right before they were to close at 2:30. Heads up here, things close in the afternoon, so don't let your vacation be a starvation vacation.
We had a pizza and a salad nicoise. Both were big servings and really good, surprisingly good. I think the pizza, which was about a 12 " cost about $19.00, again, stuff is kinda pricy, and the salad might have been about the same. $3.00 soft drinks, and $5.00 beers. I didn't mind the cost, as it was good food.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We had a burger and a crepe for lunch. We were disappointed they don't make pizzas for lunch, though with the heat, it's not surprising. Staff was nice and accommodating. He even offered pick up for dinner since we were very close by. We didn't end up taking advantage of that offer but it was nice to receive it. They were closed one day we walked over when they had listed that they were open. They do take credit cards, though, and that is always nice. It was a little warm in there as it's pretty open and there is no a/c. They have fans blowing that help, as do the hinanos. Decent prices for lunch.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We went as a family for dinner. We ordered vegetarian pizza and chocolate/banana/rum crepes... totally loved it..
You will have to drive here... they don’t send car for pick up at hotel I believe.

Cheap and delicious meal will go again

1  Thank 11KDP