“Great Ice Cream on the Island!”
Review of Lollipop ice cream

Lollipop ice cream
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Moorea
Description: Your Lollipop Glacier offers more than 40 flavors of fruit sorbets and ice creams with original flavors made on the spot but also waffles, pancakes and paninis houses for the hollows of the moment or simply greed. Takeaway sales and provision of a shaded terrace
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I think there are only a few (maybe only 3 total) ice cream shops on the island of Moorea. The first is in the main strip of town in Mahrehpa Village, and then if you drive further toward the airport from Mahrepa there is Lollipop ice cream. Lollipop has a wonderful, robust selection of flavors. Also if you order a cone with two scoops, you get a really cool cone that branches out from a single cone into two cones side by side. You must order to see what I mean. Easy to find, and lots of parking. Definitely visit this refreshing gem when you are visiting the island!

2  Thank Vicki D

Reviewed 17 July 2018

A must if you're in Moorea! With so many great flavors there's something for everyone. I wish we were able to go there more than once!

1  Thank mike b
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We took little cars out to tour the island and ran into this little ice cream shop...of course we all got different flavors so we could taste them all...there were 10 of us...my favorite was the coffee...the only thing that we didn't like was you couldn't have a taste before ordering...but ice cream was good..

1  Thank jimtam
Reviewed 23 March 2018

If ice cream is your gig, get it here. The selection is eye popping, and the taste is even better. Had the picnic mix which was awesome

1  Thank mike c
Reviewed 23 December 2017

If you're visiting from the US like we were, you can get all sorts of authentic tropical flavors here that are not available where you live. My family tried the Citron (lime), Tiare (Gardenia), Kinder Bueno, Ginger Lychee, Lillikoi, and a few others. They were all excellent, and they all really tasted like their descriptions. (In my experience this often hasn't been the case, e.g. for ice cream claiming to be Lillikoi.) Tiare was my favorite, and Ginger Lychee was my wife's favorite. There are something like 40 flavors to choose from.

Note that the ice cream here is a little less "creamy" than many brands in the US. We've found this to be true of almost all of the 4 or so places we had ice cream on Moorea.

Also note that that don't take credit cards, so bring along some relatively small change.

Lastly, the map location of this place as of December 2017 was wrong on both Tripadvisor and Google Maps. It's right opposite Fare La Canadienne and Acai Bowl ... i.e. further east than where it was showing up for me. I've submitted a correction to Google Maps about this, and hopefully it will be easier for the next person to find.

1  Thank LuvToEatOut