“Excellent service”

Morpho Vans
Ranked #1 of 30 Transportation in San Jose
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Morpho Vans provides safe, reliable and flexible Private Transportation for travelers in Costa Rica. Our Private Transfers can be scheduled at anytime you choose. We’ll drive you anywhere you need to go in Costa Rica: airports, hotels, offices, houses, beaches or mountains.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friends went to Playa coco pick up at San Jose and on March 29,2018, and returned back to San Jose on April 1,2018,both drivers are punctual, safe, excellent and very friendly people , the vehicles are clean and in very good working conditions. Pura Vida Costa Rica

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"drivers spoke english"
"initial contact"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very professional office, drivers had good attitude, unfortunately one of our drivers almost fell asleep while driving and nearly hit a truck.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not much I can add that hasn't already been stated in other reviews. When we walked out of customs at the San Jose airport the driver was there holding a sign with my name on it. Coming back, the driver arrived 15 minutes early so punctuality is not at all an issue with the drivers. Both drivers let us stop multiple times to get snacks and use the bathroom. They know all the stops that have the cleanest bathrooms so you're not stopping at any gross or shady areas.

For my return trip, I emailed Morpho to ask if the driver could come a couple hours early so we could avoid traffic going back to San Jose. I got a reply within an hour with my early pick up request confirmed.

Both of my drivers spoke very little english. They basically understood when we asked to stop for food or the bathroom. They also understood when we wanted to stop for photo ops. This was not a problem for us but don't expect a full tour along the way unless you speak Spanish.

Lastly, I had 2 kids with me (6 and 9) so asked for booster seats which drivers had with them on both trips.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service was always on time or early and waiting. They were able to alter our reservation on several occasions when our plans changed unexpectedly. The drivers were incredible- like having a private tour guide. We learned all about the country, customs and people. We were thrilled with our ability to sit back and relax while the capable drivers took over. Thank you Morpho Vans for making our visit so enjoyable. We will definitely be recommending this service to friends and family!