Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible adventure day on the water!

We had an incredible private boat trip with Douglas, and Victor taking great care of us! The seas... read more

Reviewed 16 March 2021
cocoportland
Portland, Oregon
Fun day to Tortuga Island

Reviewed 10 February 2021
pinebree93

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Montezuma
from US$287.18
More Info
from US$61.54
More Info
All reviews boat ride water taxi tortuga island puffer fish manuel antonio day trip juice snorkeling tour costa rica saw dolphins octopus fun trip these guys potatoes delicious lunch great snorkeling chicken
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021

Lovely scuba tour to Tortuga Island - Victor, Douglas, & Raul (hope I got his name right) were amazing. Not sure about other reviewers complaining about not respecting wildlife, had no problem with this, and guide pointed our sea animals at each snorkeling area, but left them alone in the water. Lunch was a fresh spread of veggies (for me, vegan) and had fun renting a jet ski & then splashing in the ocean. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

Great place and great service.

Only bad part was the hotel's pick up bus. Which had no enough space, so my wife and I were uncomfortable in the front seats even when we paid same than others.

Reviewed 8 February 2021

I got really upset when one of the tour leaders put on a glove and ripped an octopus out from the reef to show the tourists. If you respect animals and nature I wouldn't recommend giving your money to this company. Made me cry.

Date of experience: February 2021
ZumaToursManager, Manager at Zuma Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear, thank you for your feedback, but it's a shame you didn't mention this to us, to tell you our version.
This is simple, for most people is difficult to snorkel and dive deeper to get to see animals, that's why when our guides realized about this, sometimes bring the animals closer, not killing them of course, even though an octopus is eatable.... we want to see them tomorrow on the same spot!

Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

Overall, the tour was perfectly organised and especially the meeting with the whale family was a highlight. We also enjoyed the snorkling stop and the relaxing break at the beautiful island. It's an outstanding possibility to explore Costa Rica from the sea perspective.

Reviewed 19 January 2021

If I could give these guys 6 stars I would. My fiancé and I used Zuma Tours today (1/18) to visit Isla Tortuga, and it was the best excursion we’ve done so far in Costa Rica. These guys were fun, upbeat, and made sure we had a great time. We got to see dolphins on the way to the island, and the tour guides took extra time to make sure everyone on the boat got to see them. The snorkeling was fantastic as well as the lunch they cooked for us. I 100% recommend taking this trip with this company. Well worth the money.

Date of experience: January 2021