“An amazing time with the Best Guides ever!”

Costa Rica Tropical Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small adventure company that offers a more personalized and custom service to our clientele. We offer, rafting, waterfall, hot springs, hiking and off the beaten path types of tours. We will show you the authentic hidden treasures of Costa Rica. Our adventures are appropriate for the whole family and even for those seeking a little extra thrill. We will accommodate you according to your needs.
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Our group booked an excursion with Costa Rica Tropical Adventures for their Nayauca Falls Waterfall Hike. We had a blast with Damian and Mel, our guides. First, they picked us up in a comfortable shuttle and we immediately felt their warmth and love for what they do. We were treated to a fun and informative conversation about the Manuel Antonio area and it’s history. We enjoyed a gorgeous drive through the jungle and countryside on our way to the waterfall. We arrived at our destination and hiked the rest of the way to the most amazing and picturesque site; a two tiered waterfall! Our guides’ number one priority was our safety and made sure we safely navigated the terrain. We spent the most amazing time swimming in the natural pool at the base of the waterfall, jumping off rocks and relaxing while eating delicious Costa Rican pineapple. Another highlight was stopping at the Beautiful beach town of Dominical for lunch and shopping. What a perfect day in paradise with Costa Rica Tropical Adventures, and our new friends Damian and Mel! This excursion is highly recommended and will be a highlight of your trip!

All reviews
"other companies"
in 9 reviews
"cookies"
in 10 reviews
"felt safe the whole time"
"fun loving"
in 3 reviews
"safety briefing"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This was probably my favorite part of my trip to Costa Rica! Damian was an absolutely wonderful guide. He was so knowledgeable and made us feel completely safe climbing up and down (and jumping off!) the waterfalls. I highly recommend using this company and I will certainly be using them again when on my next trip.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Damian was an amazing guide! There were 6 of us in our group, ranging in age from 37 to 59. Damian drove us as far as the road would allow, and we hiked another 15-20 minutes to the falls. The falls were absolutely breath taking! Damian guided us up the rock and through the falls so we could jump off of the rocks...what an amazing experience! At 46 years old, the trip was not at all too difficult. The hike was pleasant, and the splash into the crystal clear, cool water topped it off! Damian was very knowledgeable of the areas history, as well as other local attractions. I would highly recommend using him as a guide.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I have to admit that I was kind of nervous for this rafting trip, but upon meeting Damien and getting on the river with him all fears fell away. This was a total highlight of our Costa Rica week and I did not want it to end! Damien made me feel very comfortable and safe while keeping the fun in high gear. I will absolutely try to raft with them again if I am lucky enough to get back to Costa Rica.