“Top spot for lunch!”

Cafe Agua Azul
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 5 March 2021

The view here is fantastic. The service is very attentive and welcoming. We had a great lunch of ceviche, chips and guacamole and fish tacos. The margaritas were awesome too. Will definitely return when we are lucky enough to come back to MA

1  Thank ohanatravelers
Write a reviewReviews (2,713)

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

One of the chillest spots in the area. Cool view! Blackened Mahi sandwich was A+. Great staff, and all around bueno!

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

I had the red snapper and it was so very delicious! Probably the best fish I've had in the last 4 years. I'm back in my room crying now because I forgot my leftover vegetables and coconut rice which was very yummy. I was looking forward to having it for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

On every trip to Costa Rica, we come to Agua Azul for our first dinner! And also come back throughout our stay! I have food allergies and they are VERY accommodating! They also remember my allergies and preferences so I don't even need to mention them when we order. The food is the BEST in town. Ask for the bleu cheese/passion fruit sauce and put it on everything!! You won't be disappointed! Tell them Jules sent you :-)

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

We spent a week in Manuel Antonio over Thanksgiving this year and we had dinner at this restaurant four times we were blown away by the originality of the chef,the use of spices -fresh and local ingredients /it was incredible I cannot recommend this restaurant or the wait staff more!