“Oceanfront Deliciousness”
Review of KoKo Gastro Bar

KoKo Gastro Bar
Ranked #67 of 180 Restaurants in Jaco
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stumbled upon this place and returned for more. Excellent food! Amazing view! Great prices! Phenomenal service! We had the tuna bowl, beach burger, jalapeño catch of the day - all amazing! Our server, Solara, was so sweet and so kind. I generally make it a rule to not visit the same place twice on vacation. This was worth breaking that rule!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed 2 March 2021

The most slowest service in the country and also very rude staff, they don't like tourists and also very expensive, small portions...

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank Cruiserumit
Reviewed 7 February 2021

WOW!!! I’ve been here 3 times in the few weeks I’ve been in Jaco and it’s so good every time. The beach burger, the coconut shrimp, the plantain poppers... ugh it’s just all so good!! Also the beach views with the great food? Absolutely stellar.

Date of visit: February 2021
Vale Bogantes D, Owner at KoKo Gastro Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Hello! Thank you very much for your visit and taking from your time to leave us your comment. We truly appreciate it!! hope to see you next time :)

Kindly,

Reviewed 2 February 2021

Our new favourite restaurant in Jaco! The food is absolutely incredible! We had the burger and the Tuna bowl. Both were 2 of the best things we have ever tasted. Atmosphere is incredible as it is right on the beach; perfect for watching the sunset. Fantastic service and very reasonable prices!

Date of visit: January 2021

Hi Sherry! Thank you very much for your comment, it makes us very happy to know that we are doing things well and that you enjoy the visits in Koko. Hope to see you next time!

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 January 2021

This place has blown me away multiple times... I’ve been trying to change up what I’ve been eating during my month here in Jaco beach but I cannot find a better place than KoKo Gastro bar. Ive been here for dinner about 6 out of the 7 days this week and each time it’s absolutely incredible. I’ve worked in restaurants for 14+ years as a dishwasher/ line cook/ sous chef/ server/ bartender/ bar manager. The food here is one of a kind. I’ve been trying to see different places as I travel but I cannot help but find myself wanting to come back here for the incredible food and service. Eat here while you are here. You are welcome.

Date of visit: January 2021

Without a doubt, reviews like these are what motivate us and help us to always give the best service and quality food. Thank you very much for all the visits! We are very happy to know that we have been part of your vacation in Costa Rica!

Hope to see you next time :)

Best regards,