“Beautiful Wedding”

Cuisines: Seafood, Costa Rican, International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We chose Pangas for our wedding venue after viewing various other venues in and around Tamarindo. We got married there last month and everything was beyond perfect. The venue alone is gorgeous with the lighting and its perfect location situated between the ocean and the estuary, but the large beautiful tree is the center of attention! Working with Elizabeth and Katrina was simple and straightforward and they gave me ideas of where we could save money and not compromise the aesthetic of the wedding.
When we got into Tamarindo about we week before our wedding, so we had a tasting to make sure we loved everything we had chosen. The food was fantastic! I was surprised because I am pretty picky! We had chosen to do the meat and fish on the lava rocks, and that was a hit with guests! It was beautiful and different, and exactly what we wanted.
On the day of the wedding the staff were so attentive to us and made sure we got drinks and a few appetizers because we were running around taking photos. I absolutely loved our wedding at Pangas and would recommend having a private event here. Thank you again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,323)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Overall, I would say Pangas is a “must do”
In Tamarindo just for the atmosphere and ambiance. The good however, was only so so as was the service. Our seafood starter was amazing, but my lobster was over cooked (a little shocking considering this seems to be a house specialty) and my fiancé’s snapper was UNDER cooked, another shock, considering they are a fish spot. We felt the dessert was not fresh as it was clearly refrigerated, and service was not as on point as I would have hoped. I would still recommend it, but it could stand for a few improvements.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a very special and nice evening in the best restaurant in Tamarindo.
The beef meat on the Vulcan stone is fantastic ! Tasty and tender.
Also the fish with shrimps and vegetable was delicious.
Elisabeth is a great and kind host, makes everybody feel at ease.
I highly recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is delicious and the ambience is magnificent.
The service was top notch.
Nothing like having an excellent meal and be able to hear the lapping of the ocean waves.
This is an upscale toes in the sand restaurant.

Definitely worth a visit when you are in Tamarindo!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was an awesome spot we decided to visit last minute. All outdoor seating allowed for the kids to roam around. The are crocodiles located in the river no more than 100 yards or so from where you dine. All of our food was great and the service matched.