Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Get anywhere in Costa Rica Fast!!

We just spent the first week of October (2018) in Costa Rica and our main source of transportation... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
ziplinetraveller
Toronto, Canada
Perfect transport

Claudia picked me up from the Liberia airport and drove me to Hacienda Pinilla following a night... read more

Reviewed 3 August 2018

from US$90.00
More Info
from US$80.00
More Info
All reviews sea urchins always on time liberia airport costa rica transportation tourists
Reviewed 4 May 2018

We went on the zip-lining tour and the ATV tour. We were also picked up and dropped off at the airport. WOW!! The zip-lining tour was fabulous. We felt completely safe and well taken care of. Zip-lining is not for the faint of heart, but they took such good care of everyone that I felt no fear at all!!! The ATV tour took us through some parts of the area that most tourists will never see I think. But, it's midpoint was at a fabulous beach!! Watch out for sea urchins though!! Stay away from the rocks! STILL an amazing experience though. I would do it again. I happily recommended it to family and all my other friends. Two thumbs up!!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Was very lucky to meet him and use his services during our time in Costa Rica. He is Kind, Reliable and knowledgable and had great restaurant suggestions and information. If i return to Costa Rica, without a doubt will use his services again. Thank You So Very Much! Natalie

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Orlando was absolutely incredible!!! He gave us the inside scoop for where to eat and where to go for cheap (almost imposssible to find in Tamarindo). We wanted to eat like the locals and he made it happen. We also did some really great tours also super affordable- horseback riding, ATV’s, snorkeling- (watch out for the sea urchins) etc. All in all I would highly recommend Orlando and his tour company. He’s an all around great guy- great conversation to and from destinations- affordable, and his services were impeccable.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Very personal and accommodating. Always on time, friendly and helpful. We would definitely use this services again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

we love Costa Rica ,the people super nice ! Recommended to anybody .Wen to the rain forest ,It was one of the best .Hot springs to, Orlando give us a excellent service to airport.

Date of experience: April 2018