“My Best Travel Experience To Date”

Scuba Dive Costa Rica
Ranked #4 of 122 Tours in Tamarindo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba Dive Costa Rica is a friendly and convenient PADI Dive Resort located in Playa Potrero and with a sales shop Tamarindo. SDCR is a boutique operation catering for 8 divers max per day for your enjoyment and safety. We dive Las Catalinas Islands everyday (except Monday) and welcome all certified divers. We also offer Discover Scuba and Snorkeling experiences for those without a certification. We conduct PADI Open Water and Discover Scuba courses daily in addition to PADI advanced courses for those that want to further their scuba training. If you have started a PADI Course and want to get finished up we can assist you with completing your course and getting you certified. Our boat departs from the Costa Rica Sailing Center which is a great place to hang out for the day, with bar, restaurant and pool facilities onsite. We offer transfers from most locations in the general area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children

"boat captain"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I took my PADI e-learning course online last month and finished with my open water dives with Scuba Dive Costa Rica last week. Whether you are a new diver, or an experienced one, I can't imagine a better organization to get hooked up with. I bombarded Phil, the owner, with emails about all sorts of things before I ever got down there, and always got a rapid reply. Then my instructor Sabrina ( ahhh the lovely Sabrina) was totally professional and left no question unanswered.The equipment was modern, the boats were clean. It was just an overall great experience. Can you tell ?

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile