Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Mangrove Kayak
41 Reviews
from US$53.00
More Info
All reviews flying experience professional pilot once in a lifetime costa rica local beaches see whales hour trip awesome experience coastline rays ocean ride airfield waves film adrenaline highlights
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

An unforgettable experience and for someone my age that's saying something. The person who recommended we do this goes every time his her in Costa Rica. So will I.

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank Buddy123412
Reviewed 17 July 2021

Spectacular. My husband and I went today and Jorge out of Samara was so good. We saw crocodiles sea rays turtles beaches mountains and one of Mel Gibsons homes. Very safe very informative and so much fun!

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank irongirlter
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Holy. Crappoli. This was maybe the most fun I’ve ever had- and I am a connoisseur of fun. Jorge is an excellent pilot and we zoomed down rivers, along beaches, skimmed the ocean… seriously the views are just incredible. It’s absolutely mind blowing. Words can’t really even describe the awesomeness- just EPIC FUN. If this is not on your bucket list, put it on there right now and go fly with these guys. You will not regret it. Best $$ ever spent.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 15 May 2021

Today's flight with Jorge was absolutely the BEST experience. He was very knowledgeable about the scenic areas .. talked about the safety of the aircraft, gave me a low level view of some of the most beautiful beaches, and rock cliffs..we found a whale shark the open waters . .saw crocodiles in the rivers ..I would absolutely take lessons from Jorge to become a pilot myself and will schedule another flight with him on our next trip to Samara. Put this on your bucket list and DO IT!!!

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 22 February 2021

Flying on a gyrocopter is one of the best experience we ever had!

The pilot is very friendly and super professional. You really feel safe and at the same time it is thrilling to be flying just above the sea to watch the beauty of mother nature as well as animals. We were able to see whales coming to the surface just below us!

This activity is a little bit expensive but do not hesitate, it really is a once-in-a-lifetime experience!

Date of experience: February 2021