All reviews taco costa rica air conditioning beach chairs common areas great beach luis ocean trees exchange birds
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2020

We stayed here for five nights and would recommend it to others. It's right on the beach, and for us there's nothing better than being able to go back and forth between beach chairs and the room for hours. The room was what we needed considering we were only in there at night. Great AC, cleaning service, and hot water. The hotel has beach chairs available for guests and lots of shady trees out front. The staff were super nice and helpful. This particular beach is pretty quiet - not too many hotels or restaurants right on the water (which we liked). The hotel has a restaurant and there are several more nearby.

Reviewed 20 February 2020

This is my fifth time coming back to the El Velero. Each time I arrive I am amazed at the view. You cannot get closer to the beach than this hotel. The beach is clean and the water is safe. The staff are always super friendly and helpful. The owner goes above and beyond to make sure you have a perfect stay. I can’t recommend this hotel enough. Must go!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2020

My husband and I stayed 2 nights, wish it had been longer. Staff were amazing, location is great. Great restaurant. Highly recommend this hotel. Only thing missing are balconies for each room but common areas suffice.

Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

This Hotel is right on the beach. You can't get any closer. The rooms are adequate and the employees will do whatever they can for you. The food is good with other options if you want to eat elsewhere.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2020

We stayed here for 2 nights. Nice room, comfy bed. Staff go above and beyond to ensure you have a great stay. The food is some of the best I have ever had with traditional and continental selections. We lucked in on Taco Tuesday with a band for entertainment

Date of stay: January 2020