Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$80
Expedia.comUS$80
eDreamsUS$65
TravelocityUS$80
Orbitz.comUS$80
CheapTicketsUS$80
All reviews exercise equipment shower head nice pool one night good size villa beach playa
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here as a stopping point on our way to Tamarindo. The pools are nice, and the grounds are pleasant. The room was clean, but kind of sterile. The bathroom had some questionable electrical hanging out of the wall where the shower head/insta hot device was. I was worried about getting shocked while showering!! Breakfast in the restaurant was convenient. The beds were not very comfortable but it was just a quick stop!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KatherineBricenoP, Gerente at Hotel & Villas Huetares, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Thanks so much Amanda for share your comment , we are gonna take into account your points to improve it :) , also thanks so much for choose stayed with us

Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

My husband and I were traveling through Costa Rica and we had heard the Playa Hermosa was quite nice and worth the visit. When we arrived to Hotel & Villas Huetares, the staff were very pleasant and check-in was a breeze! We were given our room key, pool towels and an over view of the hotel (they sold bags of ice there, which was really hardly) Our room was very basic, but did come with a room safe and a bar fridge and was very clean! We stayed there for two nights and had a nice time. This particular hotel is excellent for young families with kid, as there are two good size pools, but for a couple looking to relax by the pool, this might not be the place for you. We decided to leave two days earlier and we were dealing with the manager Katherine Briceno who was very accommodating with us leaving a few days earlier.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks so much Elyse, it was a pleasure have u as our guest :) , we appreciate your comments and your kind words to me . Hope to see you next time

Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

Very nice hotel with lovely pools and grounds. The rooms are average, clean and comfortable with an abundance of hot water and small refrigerator. Hair dryers and shampoo are provided. Breakfast is included in the rate. Front desk staff are indifferent and not very helpful compared to every other place we stayed. On the contrary Housekeeping and groundskeepers are exceptionally helpful. We had a basic hotel room but there are bigger suites available for larger families. There is a nice play area for children, a pool table, ping pong table, and exercise equipment. The pools are nice but very busy and quite noisy, so if you want a quiet relaxing stay l, I would recommend you look at a different hotel. The beach is only a five minute walk as are good restaurants.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KatherineBricenoP, Gerente at Hotel & Villas Huetares, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

Good evening Brendavig , thanks for share your comment with us . Is so good to know that you had a wonderful time , i`m so interested in solve the situacion with the front desk staff , if you want to make a formal complain, would you mind please sending me an email to kbriceno@huetarescr.com explaining the inconvenience you had

Kind regards

Reviewed 27 January 2020

I stayed in this hotel with my partner and 3 friends. I stayed in one room with my boyfriend and friend and my other two friends slept in a separate room. As we woke up both myself, my boyfriend and friend became to itch dramatically. We took a look at our bodies and we were covered head to toe in bites and rashes. We had to douse ourselves in cream. My friends in the other room were completely fine. When we complained to the hotel they told us it was bites from bugs at the beach which made no sense because all 5 of us would be bitten which wasnt the case as my friends who stayed in the other room were fine.

We recieved no apology or compensation.

Personally I would not stay here again. The rooms are old, shabby and not clean.
AVOID

Room tip: Avoid this hotel
Date of stay: January 2020

Good evening Ruth, thanks so much for your comment . We understand your situation , but you personally could see that we check and there was nothing on the beds , we apologize about it and answer your emails .
Sorry about the inconvenience

Reviewed 17 December 2019

This is a Hotel/Motel vibe with a great buffet breakfast, great pool, great staff, and an quick/easy location to walk to the relaxed beach of Playa Hermosa. We stayed here for 1 night before heading to an all-inclusive, and we honestly enjoyed this place just as much. Yes, it's pretty basic, and lots of families/kiddos running around. But it was cozy, clean, locked parking, and hit the spot for the right price. $50 or so a night.

Date of stay: December 2019
Huetares, Recepcionista at Hotel & Villas Huetares, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

Hi Nick!

We are glad to know you enjoy your staying with us. Here in Hotel & Villas Huetares it is our priority to give to our clients the best experience. We hope you can visit us again!

We wish you a merry christmas!