2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$65
Travelocity$65
Tripadvisor$65
Orbitz.com$65
Hurb$65
ZenHotels.com
All reviews liquor store costa rica beautiful pool staff was friendly and helpful rooms are clean the main street every morning ocean view coco town proximity tours liberia
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2022

We enjoyed our four day visit to The Palms at Coco Beach. The room was fine, beds were comfortable, cleaning lady was friendly & funny. The restaurant/pool area is amazing! Beautiful pool, great breakfasts included. We ate several meals in the restaurant, delicious every time. The reception staff are polite, friendly & helpful as are the wait staff.
The owners are friendly. We enjoyed pool side music Friday & Saturday evenings. The first night was great musician from Calgary, Alberta. The second night was more local music, really great.

Date of stay: March 2022
Anisley Rodriguez, Promocionar at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2022

Thank you very much for your comments , we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again

Reviewed March 6, 2022 via mobile

If you are single and like loud music playing then this is your place! It’s really a restaurant and bar with a few rooms attached as a motel. As a 60 year old I would never had booked this place if I knew how it was. Plus it’s not very clean. Check out our feet after walking on the tile floor. Ugh!!!

Room tip: If you are in the party mode then this is your place. And young. And don’t care about cleanliness.
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Anisley Rodriguez, Promocionar at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2022

On behalf of the entire The Palms at Coco Beach team we are very sorry for any problems you had,
We sincerely apologize for your experience during your stay, we are continuously working on improving our property and we appreciate all your comments.
Thank you very, we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed February 28, 2022 via mobile

The staff was ok service. The pool had green slime on the bottom. The breakfast was included and was hit and miss but generally ok.

The room was disgusting and dirty. Hands down worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Our first night we had no sleep as rodents or some animals were running around in the walls/ceiling aggressively scratching around. On our 3rd night we killed 2 large cockroaches. One was found on my pillow just after I left the bed! Ugh! There were also what looked like blood stains on the bedding.

I wish we had moved hotels but didn’t think we would get a refund. We slept very little with these issues. I will definitely not be booking here ever again.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

we would like to explain that in Costa Rica we have a WILDLIFE CONSERVATION LAW N° 7317
Raccoons are medium-sized mammals in Costa Rica that learned to live close to humans. And have a reputation of nocturne thieves. In real life, they are just animals trying to adjust to the changes men are producing, we sincerely apologize for your bad experience during your stay, we are continuously working on improving our property and we appreciate all your comments.
Thank you very, we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed January 28, 2022 via mobile

This hotel has a mixed menu, fresh sushi is made in the kitchen,has a good variety of items on the menu. Staff all wear facemasks, open air restraunt no one appears to wear masks. Has a small super attached to the hotel. Fifty metres to the beach and downtown coco.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank frannie1155040

Reviewed January 19, 2022

I booked a stay here and when I arrived I was told by adrianna they had already rented all the rooms and I could go to support for a refund. I was unable to get through to support and they laughed at me saying "oh well too bad for you"

This place is not trustworthy for a place in costa rica. It is more like an hourly hotel where you would bring a call girl. Not a family place.

Date of stay: January 2022